Bono's dancing in the video leak clip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay, i tried to quote a photo, but am clueless. I was trying to repost the shot of them on/near the water,(neutral's post and in soul nations) call me kooky, but the first glimpse of this shot made the video for Gloria pop right into my head. Anybody else???

Last edited:
OMG!!! I almost missed this thread. Bare chested Bono!:drool: . I'm so glad I'm working alone tonight. When I saw these pics I let loose a very loud unlady like squeal plus had a couple of palpitations dam, the man is looking great! I can't wait to see this video. Thanks guys for the pics.

Girls (and guys who lurk here) Thanks so much for the AMAZING pictures - really made my day (yucky day-all 14 hours of it).
Bono-open shirt - nummy
Now I have to go back and look for the picture of the leak - pun intended :wink:
Have a feeling this is going to be a PLEBA approved video

:hyper: :combust:

Only a week until the songg comes out! Now I really can't wait for the video!!

2e434e17.jpg

:hug: I do stuff like that, too.

I spent three hours trying to enlarge a pic, once. And I never got it completly right. :crack: :crazy: :der:

Holy bloody :censored: shit! Bono's shirtless!!!??? He looks pretty good. I was worried he was packing some baby fat under those shirts, but I was wrong.

Thanks for the pics, everyone!

Oh, why must we wait until November for this video?????

:shocked: :combust: :combust: :hyper: :cute: :dance: :heart: :heart:

Too stunned for words
:lol:

Thanks for these wonderfull pics ladies :bow:

edited to say that my initial post contained twice as many smilies but it just wouldn't let me ggrrrrrr

Last edited:
Looking back on those pics I feel like a dork making that comment about what it was Bono was holding in his hand.

But i went back to look at the clip and indeed at the beginning of the clip as he raises his hands in the air (just before he does the wiggling dance with his arms), I can clearly see something waiving in his right hand and it's NOT a microphone.

Please ladies tell me I'm not losing it and go have a look :huh: :crazy:

edit: I can freeze the frame but I can't make a still and post it here, otherwise i'd have posted it.

Last edited:
greety said:
Looking back on those pics I feel like a dork making that comment about what it was Bono was holding in his hand.

But i went back to look at the clip and indeed at the beginning of the clip as he raises his hands in the air (just before he does the wiggling dance with his arms), I can clearly see something waiving in his right hand and it's NOT a microphone.

Please ladies tell me I'm not losing it and go have a look :huh: :crazy:

edit: I can freeze the frame but I can't make a still and post it here, otherwise i'd have posted it.

i saw that too... i think it is just one of his sleeves... no?:huh:

anyway, those pics are :drool: and the shirtless one :combust: my god :shocked:

thank you everybody :bow:

i felt a bit down but u cheered me up :hug:

neutral said:

As usual, Edge advises the group regarding camera angles, the effects of gravity, the rotation of the earth, and how these winds and tides, along with this change of times, won’t drag Bono away.

:happy: :edge: :heart: :wink:

PopDaisy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom