Bono's dancing in the video leak clip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He does have a nice little wiggle going on - he is also making out with the camera again - ahh good times

Does anyone recall what the arm movements in belly dancing are called?

The earth (feet) movements are fellaheen.

The air (ie hand) movements are called???

This is going to annoy me all day :mad:

I really wish I would have taken that 4th year of Spanish!!! Can I get an english transcript please!!! BTW, I still don't know what those guys were saying on the song clips either. Help! Por Favor!

vertigo.gif

:D What a way to start the day - a brand new video with Bono bellydancing!!! :laugh:

:dance: :bono: :hug:

... but then this must be the "real" Vertigo-video, since the one on the single apparently is recorded at HQ! :hyper:

"...Gimme some more, too much is not enough..." :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

neutral said:
So @U2 and U2 Eastlink have posted tiny clips of the Vertigo video shoot. Like any good PLEBAn would, I'm watching over and over to try to ummm analyze Bono's dance moves. :sexywink: :cute: :dance:

http://www.zero.org/~dtena/n040915_01.wmv

It looks like he's been taking belly dancing classes. :laugh:

I've been watching it over and over again too and I'm really wondering what it is that Bono holds in his right hand at the beginning of the clip.

I can't help but thinking it looks like he's waving a stalk of leek :lol:

I know this makes no sense at all but it just looks like that, when he puts it in the air, it is dark at the top and white at the bottom.

At the end of the clip he walks over to that woman and hands it over to her :)reject: yes, I know I'm:crazy: , I told you I watched it over and over)

Oh my God AWESOME pictures!!!! :hyper: :hyper: Thanks Neutral!!! :up:

Look how his hair moves in the air!!!!! Fucking COOL!!!! :evil: Bono is looking like a kick ass rock star again!!!! I'm very happy right now!!!!! :hyper: :happy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom