Bono's Dancing Girls V - Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I know you have no control over being picked or not picked - it's not like someone is gonna duck down any time he comes around, to AVOID being picked. And yeah, I think you're right about him not necessarily remembering them, but seeing whatever in them that was attractive the first time around. I really don't harbor any bad feelings against anyone, honest :hug:

I know... :hug:

Just watch out in Detroit though... :angry: I told everyone I kickbox right? :mad:

:lmao:

:sexywink:

PXC-006.jpg

glad you aren't coming out west. I kid, I kid :wink:

Hey Miro, I finally got it to work..Thanks...

MSG was off the HOOK tonight and i got quite a few pictures of the "Chosen" Lady tonight, i will post them tomorrow, im so very tired!!:( Lucky gal got to stay up for With or without you also..
Great show only bad thing was Vertigo twice..No 40 no Zoo Station:(

LATwins said:

Can't wait to hear Alli's story!! :)

Same here :hyper:

I did talk to her for a couple minutes tonight but didnt want to take up much of her time as I knew she had to have a ton of people waiting to talk to her! :)

I was watching through my binoculars last night and during Fast Cars Bono came up to her and was just like looking at her- I can't explain it. I said to my uncle "that girl in the blue tanktop is going to be pulled up. I know it!" and she was!!! :cute: I knew who she was and I was like omg she's been on a few times before too!!! She did great, and then he KEPT her up for almost the whole song of WOWY :drool: You girls should have seen him, brushing the hair back from her face while they were hugging and stuff! :faint: I'm so happy for her though, and even though it was impossible for me to get up there because I had seats I was still a bit jealous!! :shh: :wink:

omg!!! sounds like she's probably on cloud 9 right now! I heard it was an amazing show. wish we could have stayed for all 5 ny shos. damn school:madspit:

Alli was fantastic onstage last night! bono pulled her for the second half of 'fast cars', and she immediately went into some sexy flamenco dancing with him. then, he took off his cowboy hat, and COMPLETELY LAY DOWN ON HIS BACK, while alli danced around him. props to her for NOT getting on top of him and doing something lewd- she handled it with such class, and bono was clearly mesmerized by her! toward the end of the song, bono reached out his hand, and alli helped him to his feet. they then slow-danced for a bit, until the song ended. he told her that she was 'beautiful'.

everyone thought for sure that she'd go back into the crowd after the end of 'fast cars', but no! the opening chords to WOWY started, and alli was still up there... bono then pulled her into a tight embrace, and sang the entire song to her. at one point, he pulled back from the embrace, and just looked at her... and then he started brushing her hair away from her face! :combust: for the final part of the song, he got down on his knees, and rest his head against her belly... so sweet and sexy!!

way to go, alli!!! you were so classy and beautiful up there- and bono was clearly smitten with you! :heart:

Ally, I know!! :yes:

I could have died when he just pulled back and looked at her and brushed the hair away from her face! :faint:

and I agree that it was cool she didn't get on top of him :up:
and then when he got down on his knees! :cute:

I'm still praying to get up onstage in Miami :drool: :lol:

*Ally* said:
Alli was fantastic onstage last night! bono pulled her for the second half of 'fast cars', and she immediately went into some sexy flamenco dancing with him. then, he took off his cowboy hat, and COMPLETELY LAY DOWN ON HIS BACK, while alli danced around him. props to her for NOT getting on top of him and doing something lewd- she handled it with such class, and bono was clearly mesmerized by her! toward the end of the song, bono reached out his hand, and alli helped him to his feet. they then slow-danced for a bit, until the song ended. he told her that she was 'beautiful'.

everyone thought for sure that she'd go back into the crowd after the end of 'fast cars', but no! the opening chords to WOWY started, and alli was still up there... bono then pulled her into a tight embrace, and sang the entire song to her. at one point, he pulled back from the embrace, and just looked at her... and then he started brushing her hair away from her face! :combust: for the final part of the song, he got down on his knees, and rest his head against her belly... so sweet and sexy!!

way to go, alli!!! you were so classy and beautiful up there- and bono was clearly smitten with you! :heart:

omg, that sounds soo cool :drool:

congrats alli!!

*need pictures and videos* :wink:

*Ally* said:

she was up that long :ohmy: :drool:

Wow!!!! :shocked: Well Alli is clearly a very nice and deserving recipient of all this attention. :)

I am jealous! :yes:

And now I have to go back to cleaning the house. Real life sucketh. :grumpy:

I was there and also recognized her when she came up. Alli is a beautiful girl and Bono clearly agrees as he has chosen her more than once.

She did handle the Fast Cars bit well, I thought for a moment it could have gotten very sexual when he lay down on his back, but she kept her composure. And the With or Without You part was very intense. Even before he pulled back and brushed the hair from her face, he was holding her tightly and stroking her hair.

And when he got on his knees and pressed his head against her? I was like, are you kidding? Lucky girl.

Yup, from my view when she first got up there i couldnt get very good shots because of the light rig blocking my view, but she rocked it. Bon got on his back and i think she was laughing not knowing what to do!! lol....*Pssst next time sit on him*

Then the light rig finally went up and i got a better view.
i have a few more, but these are the best ones.

43600166.jpg

43600163.jpg

43600176.jpg

43600178.jpg

43600177.jpg

great pics, dgirl!! in the 2nd one, you can see bono lying on the ground... :ohmy: :combust:

alli is just the sweetest girl, and totally deserves everything that has happened to her. :hug: wish i could've been in her shoes last night!!! :wink:

Miro,

I just watched the video of you on stage with Bono. Amazing! He looked like he was having a great time. So did you, of course. Congratulations!

u2bonogirl said:
Isnt it awful how us girls who have gotten the big moment and have gotten the chance to dance with bono sometimes end up miserable a little while later? :laugh:

You know, I was afraid of the curse of the Bono Dancing Girls, but I think I have elluded it thus far... I guess we'll see next week how it goes :D

dgirl said:
Yup, from my view when she first got up there i couldnt get very good shots because of the light rig blocking my view, but she rocked it. Bon got on his back and i think she was laughing not knowing what to do!! lol....*Pssst next time sit on him*

Then the light rig finally went up and i got a better view.
i have a few more, but these are the best ones.

43600166.jpg

43600163.jpg

43600176.jpg

43600178.jpg

43600177.jpg

what's going on in the last 2 pictures? :ohmy:

in the last 2 pics, bono is on his knees gently resting his head against Alli's stomach... it was so sweet. :heart:

FYI, one of bono's dancing girls made the final cut of the Chicago DVD (which will be released in November). someone just posted a promo video for the DVD in the General Tour Discussions thread, and Khelia is clearly seen strutting her stuff onstage during 'Mysterious Ways'! way to go, khelia!!! :hyper:

*Ally* said:
in the last 2 pics, bono is on his knees gently resting his head against Alli's stomach... it was so sweet. :heart:

FYI, one of bono's dancing girls made the final cut of the Chicago DVD (which will be released in November). someone just posted a promo video for the DVD in the General Tour Discussions thread, and Khelia is clearly seen strutting her stuff onstage during 'Mysterious Ways'! way to go, khelia!!! :hyper:

At first I thought last night you were the Ally on stage :wink:

Lucky girl! Didn't she get a ticket at the last minute :|

one4u2 said:

At first I thought last night you were the Ally on stage :wink:

Lucky girl! Didn't she get a ticket at the last minute :|

haha, noooo, it was NOT me onstage... i am not as lucky as the OTHER Alli! ;) seriously, i don't know how these girls do it- i think i would freeze up there during 'fast cars'! she did a fantastic job. :up:

and i think she did score a last minute ticket... just an incredibly lucky day for her. :up:

*Ally* said:

haha, noooo, it was NOT me onstage... i am not as lucky as the OTHER Alli! ;) seriously, i don't know how these girls do it- i think i would freeze up there during 'fast cars'! she did a fantastic job. :up:

and i think she did score a last minute ticket... just an incredibly lucky day for her. :up:

I'd probably go nuts up there :wink: Oh well hopefully i'll find out in November :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom