Bono's Dancing Girls III-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were?+pulled up on 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Nenril! You look great on stage with him! Great story.

I'm sure he smelled yummy.

btw. He should wear the D&G denim jacket instead of that ugly thing.
:wink:

good for you nenril!!! :D

its so funny that the first thought that comes to mind once he's near you is how good he smells though :drool:

some people asked me if he smelled because he was sweaty and it rubbed onto me.
Hell no!
He smelled delicious :D
I think he makes sure he doesnt offend anybody he brings up...maybe has a little spritz before the encore :p

aw nenril! you look so pretty up there! :up:

congrats! and good for you!

and your right...bono DOES smell good!

anjarw said:
girl up on stage in vienna during "all i want is you" apparantly she got to sing along with him lol

vienna.jpg

pic is from someone at u2tour.de

:drool:
What age does she look to you all?
She looks my age, so I might have hope after all!!:drool:

the same girl as in 2001 got up in berlin last night..with the same shirt lol

2001:
20010729band24ww.jpg

2005:

2005vertigotour20050707berlinp.jpg

anjarw said:
girl up on stage in vienna during "all i want is you" apparantly she got to sing along with him lol

vienna.jpg

pic is from someone at u2tour.de

This girl is from Slovenia. (That explains the backpack. Have to pack going on the road.) My countrywoman. :) Good for her.

anjarw said:
the same girl as in 2001 got up in berlin last night..with the same shirt lol

2001:
20010729band24ww.jpg

2005:

2005vertigotour20050707berlinp.jpg

I don't believe it! That's the exact same t-shir I was wearing at one of the DUblin gigs when Bono stopped in fron of me and sang to me!! :ohmy:

I think he has a thing with The Ramones t-shirts! :laugh:

LATwins said:
I was just watching some of the First leg videos of PLEBA girls on stage...Every girl rocks!!

Khelia from Phoenix 2 and Chicago 3 is so beautiful and sure knows how to get Bono's full attention...needs to be hired.

u2bonogirl- what a great story!! Bono was truly on his knees:)

I have one video request - Iris from SJ-2. Does anyone know a link where I can download the video from? Or could someone post it up again?
Thanks!
More stories please...
:)

I have the video of Iris in San Jose, I am not sure how to
post it... If someone can tell me how to do it I will. :)

Ever have those pants that button on the side and you can easily rip them off? Welllllll, once I get through security and I'm up on the rail, I will tear my clothes off just like that. Noone will know what hit them! :lol: :wink:

Ramones TShirt

The Ramones Tshirt thing is true thats why he noticed me and pulled me up on stage he said so himself lol

I think it really meant alot to him. Well during my experience. I was crazy I had my jacket on alot of the concert and then during intermission I took my jacket off and he saw it during UTEOTW and came down and grabbed my fingers and pointed to his chest afterward and said Ramones shirt lol.

I am so glad I wore that shirt!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom