Bono's Dancing Girls III-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were?+pulled up on 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wrong girl got pulled up in Manchester Bono wanted my sister in law one of THE HULL GIRLS!!
She was absolutely gutted that security pulled up the wrong girl she couldnt get her camera back in her pocket quick enough!!

Bono looked very surprised when hes aw this other girl on the floor (did she fall or did she throw herself at his feet we couldnt work it out???!!!) and when she went off he came to the front of teh stage and said sorry to Karen!!!

Dont worry Karen our time will come!!!!!:wink:

Bono's Tart said:
The wrong girl got pulled up in Manchester Bono wanted my sister in law one of THE HULL GIRLS!!
She was absolutely gutted that security pulled up the wrong girl she couldnt get her camera back in her pocket quick enough!!

Bono looked very surprised when hes aw this other girl on the floor (did she fall or did she throw herself at his feet we couldnt work it out???!!!) and when she went off he came to the front of teh stage and said sorry to Karen!!!

Dont worry Karen our time will come!!!!!:wink:

I know the feeling! That's exactly what happened to me during the Popmart tour. I was so gutted it took me a long long time to get over it. Even Bono was like> huh? This is not the girl I chose! lol

Tell Karen I'm sorry and that we will get revenge someday! mwahahahah :D

Doesn't anyone have anything to say about the girl on stage in Glasgow?

Maybe a general coment people normally seem to make about any girl who happens to get up on stage?

girl up on stage in vienna during "all i want is you" apparantly she got to sing along with him lol

vienna.jpg

pic is from someone at u2tour.de

Now will anyone have anything to say about this one, i wonder! :hmm:

:cute: I want to sing with bono
Not that singing with him in the car every day isnt good or anything, but I want to feel him breathe on me next to the microphone :drool:
I wonder what the girl has in her bag?
I totally would have ditched it because I loved feeling his hands on my hips and back :combust:

Cool, Niamh :D :happy:

All of us PLeba girls who have never been on stage should all get a private Bono performance!!!! :ohmy:

I am so overflowing with jealousy....

I have been a hardcore fan of U2 for about 13 years, been to four U2 concerts. Twice have been upfront. But I never stop to think that I have a chance to dance with Bono. I always think it's for other superduper-lucky-in-the-right-place-at-the-right-time girls. Which, mainly is true. I guess I never really thought I had a chance so I wouldn't depress myself even further by getting my hopes up high. But the next concert I go to, I am getting up front, and I will try my hardest to make eye contact. If I'm let down, oh well, at least I know I've tried this time.
Good luck on the rest of the girls out there, and I am happy for all the girls that have got to dance with Bono.

*And Flavia, I'm sure Bono recognizes you from somewhere. I'm sure he knows he's met you. You're kind of a hard person to forget, know what I mean? Keep trying, because I know even IF I got to meet him and have hugs and kisses, but nothing beats being ON STAGE with him in front of THOUSANDS of people!!!

Last edited:
Congrats! I think I would literally die of happiness if I got to dance with him during AIWIY.....:faint:

So you got pulled up from outside the bomb shelter?

xtal said:

*And Flavia, I'm sure Bono recognizes you from somewhere. I'm sure he knows he's met you. You're kind of a hard person to forget, know what I mean? Keep trying, because I know even IF I got to meet him and have hugs and kisses, but nothing beats being ON STAGE with him in front of THOUSANDS of people!!!

Awwwww...Xtal, you are so sweet!

Thanks for the kind words. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom