Bono's choosen girls on stage...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:mac:
*this handcuff idea is really growing on me..*

lol

hmmmm...handcuffing would work well in a number of places...he gives fans rides all the time. if he were in the backseat and had a driver...and you slipped in next to him... :evil:

i am on a slow friggin' dial up connection tonight...grrrrr

so does anyone know the *real* story about this alleged handcuffing incident? clementine_rose, 'fess up--were you the perpetrator??

i have to reboot my computer (@#$%) and let my dogs pee. be back later :)

I wonder how Bono would react, Brightest, if you actually did join you&him togethar!! Interesting thought to ponder, that one, eh????!!!!

You are all so funny&it kills me to have to leave also!!

Damn work, let's all just stay at PLEBA heaven!!

We can simply talk about Bono all day, all month, all year!!!!

Actually, that reminds me of a convo someone started on here a while back, where it would be so brilliant if we could all meet at a fellow PLEBAN'S house in California&watch ALL of the U2 vids&order pizza, wine, etc!! :wink:

That would be so crazy, it would be an absolute madhouse!

Can you just picture it............about 40 nutters squealing about Bono&going into minute detail& i can see those 'filthy' minds go into overdrive, now Brightest&Dismantled!!!

How great it would be if we were all there actually in person!

*SIGH* IF ONLY!! It would be one heellova day&night!!

Susan...let's just say I would take certain steps to ensure the handcuffs were the last thing on his mind :sexywink:
lol

It would be great if we could all get together...Imagine the fun?! We are *all* so hilarious and nice and wonderful ..and *gush* :heart: lol
Oh my..me and dismantled, student and teacher...dun dun dunnn ...and hey! Don't forget ruffian!!!

The handcuffing thing was waaaaaaaaaaaay back I think... I think I read it on U2 Show... it was in Radio City Music Hall or maybe Carnegie... one of those two... I think it was during the UF era if not before...

Will have to look it up... am supposed to be completing a job application online at the moment, but got bored. I already gave you all this info on my resume and cover letter! :| :madspit:

Miroslava said:
The handcuffing thing was waaaaaaaaaaaay back I think... I think I read it on U2 Show... it was in Radio City Music Hall or maybe Carnegie... one of those two... I think it was during the UF era if not before...

Will have to look it up... am supposed to be completing a job application online at the moment, but got bored. I already gave you all this info on my resume and cover letter! :| :madspit:

well thanks for any insight you can provide. if we go imagining too many details it will become entirely too filthy for the mods :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I just found out yesterday...
Check back in the..fashion (?) thread I think...
Is that not too weird *and* funny tho?

Which makes me wonder....what about you?
COLLEGE PROFESSOR!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ruffian! You have *got* to be kidding me!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I've always got along with my teachers..but this is just crazy!!!

completely crazy!! though my students love me and beg me to go out drinking with them...I wait till they graduate :)

Anthropology, Kelly.

~BrightestStar~ said:

First year university :lol:

(oh no..now people can guess my age! :ohmy: ...and I so enjoyed trying to hide it..*sigh* )

don't worry, your secret is safe with me. if my students "recognize" me here they will not be shocked. I always have U2 blasting from my office :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom