Bono wigs out....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
brilliant!
and that bald pic... :yikes: did you HAVE to post that.... it will haunt me in my dreams!!!!
and babydoll, her natural color is darkish blonde... but when her hair was wet and just colored, it had that reddish glow over it that Bono's hair also has... :drool: sexy.... irish... Bono..
my hair is blonde.. but I'm having a reddish glow over it since a few years now.. I'm turning a bit redhead.. people think it's fun to call me orange... I dont..

RocknRollKitty said:
Bono's natural hair color :happy:

bonoboycity.jpg

I had never seen this picture 'til now :heart:

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
brilliant!
and that bald pic... :yikes: did you HAVE to post that.... it will haunt me in my dreams!!!!
and babydoll, her natural color is darkish blonde... but when her hair was wet and just colored, it had that reddish glow over it that Bono's hair also has... :drool: sexy.... irish... Bono..
my hair is blonde.. but I'm having a reddish glow over it since a few years now.. I'm turning a bit redhead.. people think it's fun to call me orange... I dont..

i understand, orange isn't a flattering hair shade! tell them your hair is strawberry blonde :)

Babydoll said:

i understand, orange isn't a flattering hair shade! tell them your hair is strawberry blonde :)

strawberry :lol: hehe well I prefer the term Blonde with a reddish glow.. wich it is..
I like the fact that Bono's hair also has a reddish glow on it ^^

and I am teasing my sister that she is a Bono Wannabe now! I mean,... it DOES look like his haircolor! it really does!

:) thats so cool. my hair is too dark to be any other shade! lol, id have to bleach it 4 times to get it even medium brown :(

:drool: x 10.000

I'm naming the boys Paulo and the girls Paulina.

And the one with the broken fin will be called Nemo.

Queen Bee you are an artist but your talents are sadly wasted on joking on Bono:| There is so much good you could do with that skill, I'd like to make you a list of HOT things to make!

U2Kitten said:
Queen Bee you are an artist but your talents are sadly wasted on joking on Bono:| There is so much good you could do with that skill, I'd like to make you a list of HOT things to make!

Oh come on! Don´t take these things so seriously! Bono is not some kind of deity who you are not supposed to joke with!

I bet he would have a good laugh at some of these pics, especially the one with the watermelon. :lmao:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
OMFG!

:lmao: :laugh:

You´ve made me snort my lovely coffee all over my desk.

:lol:

Bono's NOT a deity?????

:scream:

:wink:

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:

No, that´s Gavin Rossdale. Well, at least for you. And me thinks he wants you to be his goddess. :wink:

:lmao:

"get your coat love, you've pulled"

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I should have shown that to Bono after I showed it to you!

Damn! I was so slow! :wink:

sod that, you shoulda shown it to gavin!

Back
Top Bottom