Bono Undergoes Surgery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for posting the video and transcript. :hug: My internet was not processing the video well on U2.com. Edge made me feel much better...looking forward to the new material later this year and the concert next year!!! :cute:

This might be the first photo since Bono's surgery :hmm: I don't know for sure, but it was supposedly taken yesterday :)

awwbono.jpg

Was it taken in France??

Here is what was written with the photo. Sorry I don't know any more!

Dieses Foto wurde angeblich gestern in Spdfrankreich aufgenommen. Bono sieht immer noch etwas angeschlagen aus, aber immerhin: er sitzt!

Here is what was written with the photo. Sorry I don't know any more!

Dieses Foto wurde angeblich gestern in Spdfrankreich aufgenommen. Bono sieht immer noch etwas angeschlagen aus, aber immerhin: er sitzt!

GoogleT says:
This photo was supposedly taken yesterday in Spdfrankreich. Bono still looks a bit struck, but at least he sits!

I suppose "Spdfrankreich" could possibly be translated as "the south of France", but I hardly know any German to confirm my assumption.

GoogleT says:
This photo was supposedly taken yesterday in Spdfrankreich. Bono still looks a bit struck, but at least he sits!

I suppose "Spdfrankreich" could possibly be translated as "the south of France", but I hardly know any German to confirm my assumption.

I guess it was meant like Südfrankreich- what in German means South of France.

^ Exactly.

Good to see Bono back :) Nice shirt, btw.

French fans are saying the saw him in the South of France and he looked ok, but appeared to have problems getting out of the car.

This might be the first photo since Bono's surgery :hmm: I don't know for sure, but it was supposedly taken yesterday :)

awwbono.jpg

Thank you for the pic, it's so good to see him again.

I supposed he was going to wait at least one more week to appear in public. He looks really good after only 10 days from the surgery.

I've also heard he's staying in France and that Edge is there too.

It's good seeing him :) He's looking well for only 10 days after surgery!!

Glad he's better :heart:

Thanks for the pic!

It's good seeing him :) He's looking well for only 10 days after surgery!!

Glad he's better :heart:

Thanks for the pic!

Agreed! :) I certainly hope it's from yesterday because it's great to see him again and see that he's doing okay. :heart: And I agree, Nicole, he does look pretty good for just having surgery a little over a week ago.

Agreed! :) I certainly hope it's from yesterday because it's great to see him again and see that he's doing okay. :heart: And I agree, Nicole, he does look pretty good for just having surgery a little over a week ago.

That's what it says on the caption. I saw it on Twitter. Says it's from yesterday and it was in the South of France.

Here's a bit more info on the photo :)

Bono Spotted in France

awwbono.jpg

Bono Spotted in France

@U2, June 01, 2010
By: m2 / @mattmcgee

We don't normally post it as news every time Bono gets his photo taken by or with a U2 fan, but these aren't "normal" days for Bono, are they?

Ten days removed from back surgery, Bono was spotted Monday morning in a car leaving a villa in Beaulieu, France. Paul McGuinness was behind the wheel. This photo was first posted in the U2achtung.com forums (members only, en Francais) and can also be seen on Facebook.

According to the original U2achtung.com forum post, the villa where this photo was taken is next to a hotel where some events of the France-Africa Summit are happening. The fan who posted the photo said that Bono "could not get out of the car" to have his photo taken and "gave the impression of being in some pain," but happily agreed to the photos, anyway. (Thx BM for translation help.)

How big can be the insicion on his back? I mean...we don´t know exactly what type of surgery it was and the thought of it still scares me :sad: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom