Bono Out & About in South of France (06/08/10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh wot's he got in his little boxesses?! :hmm: Thanks once again, so much for the humongous pics Chazman! :hug: And the discussion about the girls 'are they shorts/pantaloons' cracked me up!! :lol: Good to see Bono well enough to be out and about by himself and driving himself.....:uhoh: nice BMW though! :wink:

At first I was "Yaay he's drivinggg!" (coz that's a good sign after a surgery) and then I was like "Oh God... HE'S DRIVING!" :lol:

Thanks for the pics !
Great to see the B man is doing ok !

Is the house in that set the one that Bono and Edge bought back about the time of Pop? Hope I don't sound like an idiot.:reject::lol:

The house is indeed the one that B and Edge bought back in the 1990s.
There's another house that you cannot see on the pictures, it's more on the left, but still the same property. No fence between the two, only a pool :D
I think they spend most of their time in the pink one tough :wink:

:giggle: Will ya look at that fuzzy hair!

Good to see him out and about again! But with all the focussing and spending too much time on these pics nobody noticed the wad of cash in his hand yet? :tsk: The outer bill is only a 20€, but who knows what else? :whistle:

Perhaps it's tip money, as Bono's famous for never having any cash on him(like Edge).

:giggle: Will ya look at that fuzzy hair!

Good to see him out and about again! But with all the focussing and spending too much time on these pics nobody noticed the wad of cash in his hand yet? :tsk: The outer bill is only a 20€, but who knows what else? :whistle:

Perhaps it's tip money, as Bono's famous for never having any cash on him(like Edge).

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did notice the wad of money in Bono's hand. :yes: But can anyone make out what it says on the side of bag he's carrying? I'm just dieing of curiosity here!! :lol:

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did notice the wad of money in Bono's hand. :yes: But can anyone make out what it says on the side of bag he's carrying? I'm just dieing of curiosity here!! :lol:

Will this help?
I tried increasing the contrast to make the letters more visible;
bonosof060810015bw.jpg

Good to see him out and about, but driving in slippers :yikes:
Really Bono??

(maybe i'm overly concerned because just last sunday I slipped and fell on the wet terrace here at home....wearing.. slippers) :lol:

I'm still brused but all better now though, thank goodness, could have been much worse..:doh:

Creations Gourguydes?? Whatever that means...

Here is what the verbage said attached to the pictures:

Looking to be recovering quite nicely, Bono was spotted out for lunch with friends at La Voile d’Or in St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France on Tuesday (June 8).

The “U2” frontman seemed to be in good spirits as he made his way to his luxurious hotel after one of his first adventures out since his recent back surgery.

Here is a link to La Voile Hotel in ST.JeanCapFerrat
There are some pretty pictures of where he was.
I want to go now!! :)
Hotel La Voile d'Or Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat

driving and walking in slippers? not a good idea. where's Ali?? He needs a scolding! :madwife:
Just like the edge said, they are going to have to tie him down with chains. the man (ahem, boy) just is unstoppable. but very happy to see him up and around. it's actually a bit amazing to see him doing so well so fast. :up:

can't help but notice, that the saying "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" certainly proves true. bono seemed very interested and pretty happy to be receiving a little treat!

Bono_SOF_060810_002.jpg

bono2-1.jpg

Bono_SOF_060810_3.jpg

hmm, i'll have to remember that if i ever make it out to Dublin. (make note to self - boxes with candy/treats in hand = might get a smile from Bono) :wink:

Those bloomers! what was she thinking? :rolleyes: pretty hillarious! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom