Bono on A&E December 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how do you know you missed it ...the program is still on just don't know if Bono segment played yet

It hasn't been on yet, unless it was the first segment. I turned it on at #9, and it hasn't been on, as far as I can tell. I really hope it wasn't #10! All these other biographies are interesting and all, but I'd like to catch Bono too!

ETA: Only three left! Maybe it was the first segment??

mabel said:
It hasn't been on yet, unless it was the first segment. I turned it on at #9, and it hasn't been on, as far as I can tell. I really hope it wasn't #10! All these other biographies are interesting and all, but I'd like to catch Bono too!

ETA: Only three left! Maybe it was the first segment??

I think its on again at midnight :)

u2_girlie_2002 said:

I think its on again at midnight :)

Ahhh...good to know. I saw that there was some A&E original holiday movie on at 10...Well, if it's not #3-1, at least we'll all know it's #10, and it'll be the first segment when it re-airs.

mabel said:

Ahhh...good to know. I saw that there was some A&E original holiday movie on at 10...Well, if it's not #3-1, at least we'll all know it's #10, and it'll be the first segment when it re-airs.

lol I'm watching now so I know what to tape when it airs again :wink:
Another entry to my U2 taped collection :D

u2_girlie_2002 said:

lol I'm watching now so I know what to tape when it airs again :wink:
Another entry to my U2 taped collection :D

Haha! I know, I've got my little U2 tape cued and ready to go, and when I get enough on it, I shall mooch off someone to burn it to DVD. I really need to get my own burner one of these days.

Only one to go...looks like #10 at midnight it is. For some reason I doubt they're going to have two celebs in a row. The only other celebrity was Angelina Jolie (at #7 or something).

mabel said:
Only one to go...looks like #10 at midnight it is. For some reason I doubt they're going to have two celebs in a row. The only other celebrity was Angelina Jolie (at #7 or something).

yeah so it seems...*sigh*
it would rock though if he/they were number one ;)

mabel said:
Hmm...assuming it isn't Bono, I wonder who'll take the #1 spot?!?

lol we know its not Oprah ;)
For a second I thought it was Peter Jennings, but that was just a tribute to all those who passed away in 2005

hmmm...

Well, well, well! Pity there's only 6 minutes for his segment! Nice to get the #1 spot though. :wink:

I just set the Tivo (Moxie in my neighborhood) - 2 hours special, right? Where is Bono in the list?

<<<Off to eat dinner and hit the stores for Holiday Shopping!

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
I just set the Tivo (Moxie in my neighborhood) - 2 hours special, right? Where is Bono in the list?

<<<Off to eat dinenr and hit the stores for Holiday Shopping!

number 1 :D:D:D:D:D:D

Awww...that was a nice piece. And I'm thrilled Dr. Phil only snuck in there for one little comment!

NIce piece, way too short. I enjoyed the story they did on 60 minutes a few weeks back more.

I don't thin he really was number one you guys. he was last(save the best for last) but I don't think it means he was number one. maybe though.

Hallucination said:
NIce piece, way too short. I enjoyed the story they did on 60 minutes a few weeks back more.

I don't thin he really was number one you guys. he was last(save the best for last) but I don't think it means he was number one. maybe though.

Yeah, I don't think there was any particular order...but it's kind of fun to think he was looked at as having a particularly noteworthy year in his contributions, warrenting that special bit o' recognition.

Oh, I think he was number one. They were all numbered. Funny how we were all surprised he got the number one spot though! He so deserves it after all.

I am so proud of him! (I feel like his mom or something! I ran around the house for a minute doing a happy dance when I realized he was in the first/last spot.)

Way to go our man Bono!!!!! We love you and all the good you do!:dancing: :applaud: :dancing: :applaud: :dancing: :applaud:

I just watched it again. This time I was actually able to give it my full attention. And I almost started crying. Everything he's done, and continues to do is just so amazing/inspirational.

And then there was this one really cute shot of him, and I was just like "EEEE he's so cute I want to eat his face", but really, as cute as he can be, that's not the real reason I love him.

I'm pretty sure that he was number 1 as well. Like some others have mentioned, all of the people are numbered and the show was called "Biography of the Year", so I think :bono: won!!! :dance:

I just got a magazine from a friend called 'Science of Mind'. Keep checking their website because hopefully they will update it soon. Bono is on the cover and he's the 'Spiritual Hero Of The Year'. I've emailed this info to Carrie @ Interference, and hopefully it will get posted in the news section soon. I don't have a scanner or anything hooked to this computer or I would post more info. It will come soon enough though... (Still reading the article)

Back
Top Bottom