Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
I think that's Jordan in the boat too:

679254G.jpg

679254D.jpg

That's what I was wondering. I thought it may be her too.

Ladies Man and Hugh ..............OOOMMMMMGGGG HYSTERICAL.
:yikes: :laugh:

and just to add another 2 cents...... I'd rather he be holding his daughters hand. I don't like the kind of attention he is getting, even it is isn't true.:mad:

kellyahern said:

You've seen a picture of the whole car?

Yeah, I thought that was why he was scrunched up, to let her (Eve) in!

Pics, please JC!

:scratch: (I'm easily confused!)

Last edited:
Bono Mot said:

Yeah, I thought that was why he was scrunched up, to let her in!

Pics, please!

:scratch: (I'm easily confused!)

Yeh he slid over in the middle so someone could get in, but they never did. I had seen Eve in that one vid walking behind him and thought maybe he did for her, but then it could have been for Helena too...

it is one of the early video links on here.

Okay, my computer is slack, so all I saw was him in the middle and then the vid stopped. Did it go on from there for a long time with them sitting in the car? And then, what, the car drove away or something? Sorry, I'm missing something here, apparently! :reject: *kicks computer*

kellyahern said:

I did read your post. My point was how would we know unless we'd seen a picture of the whole car.

Ahhhhh, gotchya.

My original point was that his 16 year old daughter was with him at a club until 4 in the morning, the time the rag news said he left.

I'm just a little surprised that.

Bono Mot said:
Okay, my computer is slack, so all I saw was him in the middle and then the vid stopped. Did it go on from there for a long time with them sitting in the car? And then, what, the car drove away or something? Sorry, I'm missing something here, apparently! :reject: *kicks computer*

Right when they come out of the club and start walking, but then it looks like she gets cut off by security or papp. Plus the hanging mic ends up blocking her.

Eve is very pretty
:cute:

I wish Bono wouldn't hold hands with all these women. It just gives the tabloids stuff to talk about. And I can't blame them - I guess in our society, it just isn't very acceptable to hold hands with other women if you are married. And I think that's a good thing - because personally, if I were married, I would not like my husband to hold hands with other women! Some things should be special to the person you are married to, I think. Ali is really a saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom