Bono crotch shot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know no one meant any harm or to offend anyone. I just posted the FAQ as a friendly reminder really, because we have new girls all the time and they may not have seen it yet.

We just want to try to keep it at a level where everyone can have fun and post pics but without anyone feeling uncomfortable. And I know some of the more graphic stuff does make some girls a little uncomfortable.

I didn't just shut the thread down because what you swap in email is your own business. I hope that's not too much to ask.

ylimeU2 said:

:hmm:

I was just thinking of that Adam pic (yes THAT Adam pic) and once my mind wandered in that direction, it just keep on going.

I will try and control my self in the future. I really did not mean to offend you, Souly, or anyone else.

Thank goodness for other places than the USA for more open-mindedness in some ways, when it applies to certain aspects of human behavoir! :yes:
:hug: ylime

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

Thank goodness for other places than the USA for more open-mindedness in some ways, when it applies to certain aspects of human behavoir! :yes:
:hug: ylime

:lmao:

Point was we just had a thread devoted to this not long ago. Do we really need another one? Let it go.

dazzledbylight said:

:wink: I luvs having fun & making people laugh if I can :D

Me too! Some ppl around here have even classified me as "cute"..jus seems tonite I'm offending ppl...:(

And don't worry about it U2Girl, there was a thread awhile back "crouching tiger" and all madness was let loose when someone mentioned hidden dragons...PPl have asked for these pics b4, and there never seemed to be a problem as long as they weren't posted... ah well
Let bygones, be bygones eh? :hug:

No offense here. I have nothing against exposed crotches, what-so-ever. :wink:

TheWho4Life said:

Awww, get out of the mood! :hug: Get in a... bono mood :wink: Bono moods are always great to be in... if youre a bono fan anyway... in my case its an Edge mood ;)

My husband is always out of town at the wrong time. I miss his crotch.:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom