Bono And Ali's Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
34476%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C3%3A%3B%3C439ot1lsi

34476%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C3%3C4%3C%3A%3B8ot1lsi

:cute:...pictures of Bono and Ali together-I'll just never tire of those :D. And no, Bonochick, it's not weird-I've done similar things :hug: :).

a-mole said:
Bono and Ali are one of the very VERY few people why I still have a tiny ray of hope for real life long and strong partnerships
(given the fact that basically everyone in my family is divorced)

I am very rational and do not think it is terrible that I am surrounded by many broken marriages (as I also see that second ones can be wonderful) - but these two are one of the people that show that sometimes it can be perfect, right at the first try :)

:hug:. I can understand that when you see bad relationships constantly, but it's good to know that there's something out there that keeps your hope alive :).

I've always been optimistic about long-lasting love, personally, but then again, my parents have also been married for 27 years (28 this coming September). But I do understand why some get cynical about it. I think it's sad, but I understand why they feel the way they do.

Also, congrats to those of you who've been married for a long time or who know people who have, by the way :) :up:.

Originally posted by a-mole
Of course I only know their public image and they sure had rocky times as well - but they are still together and seem happy

Exactly. And yeah, I don't doubt they've had rocky moments, too-every couple does. It's all a matter of working through the problems :).

I just hope, whenever I do get married, that I have a long and happy marriage like these guys do, or like my parents do, or like other couples mentioned in here.

Happy 23rd anniversary, Bono and Ali! Here's to many more years of happiness for you both *Raises pop can*!

Angela

Saw this picture in the Ali thread.
And immediately thought it was adorable.
Bono waiting with open arms.
Until Ali is finally in them.
I could so picture him thinking: Oh, I can't wait. Hurry up, will ya!
Or singing to himself: Here she comes, o, o, here she comes (ala Miss Sarajevo- Amsterdam 3).

And then I found these lyrics:

Here she comes
Yeah here she comes

I see you're dressed to kill
I know I can't wait until
Hallelujah here she comes
I see you're dressed in black
I guess I'm not coming back
Hallelujah here she comes

photo176.jpg

Happy Aniversary to Bono and Ali!

Congrats on being one of the only true long term relationships in the world of celebraties.

Its also nice to see they look just as smitten with eachother now as they did 23 years ago. :cute:

aaaa they are so cute together!happy anniversary!!!

(Its so weird to think about that I was 2 months at the moment
they were maried,they could be my parents hihihi:wink: )

linny82 said:
(Its so weird to think about that I was 2 months at the moment
they were maried,they could be my parents hihihi:wink: )

Heh, I wasn't even a consideration in my own parents' eyes yet when Bono and Ali got married-I wouldn't be born until over 2 years later :p.

These pictures being quoted on this last page are just a few of my favorite ones of them :) :cute:. I like hearing them talk about each other in interviews and stuff. Wasn't there one with Ali from earlier this year where she was talking about when she first met Bono or something?

Angela

Back
Top Bottom