Blowhard Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:
Hey, LemonMelon could you send me your playlist? I haven't heard it yet.

I think I have you in my email contacts, but could you post your mail in case you changed it? Thanks.

Screwtape2 said:

A lot of great songs there. Nice choices for the opener and closer. :up:

:drool: Moody Blues. Really been listening to them a lot lately. I'm thinking more and more that To Our Children's Children's Children is my favorite of theirs, but Days Of Future Past is so consistent, and it reminds me of my childhood.

LemonMelon said:

:drool: Moody Blues. Really been listening to them a lot lately. I'm thinking more and more that To Our Children's Children's Children is my favorite of theirs, but Days Of Future Past is so consistent, and it reminds me of my childhood.

I love the Moody Blues. They are one of those groups I picked up from my parents. :up:

What playlists have you listened to?

Screwtape2 said:

I love the Moody Blues. They are one of those groups I picked up from my parents. :up:

What playlists have you listened to?

Yeah, my dad is a Moody Blues nut. He said they were the only band he listened to for a couple of years. :lmao:

I've listened to pfan's, and the first half of yours.

One of my big problems in music is that neither of my parents listen to much of it. My mother listens to some, but mostly buys a few greatest hits records and listens to the radio. My dad doesn't really listen to music at all, let alone buy any. So, I've very few albums to inherit from them.

Screwtape2 said:

My parents were such fans they named me after the lead singer.

How did you like my first disc?

I think I was named after a character from All My Children. :hmm: :wink:

I loved your first disc and gave it a very solid B+

phillyfan26 said:
One of my big problems in music is that neither of my parents listen to much of it. My mother listens to some, but mostly buys a few greatest hits records and listens to the radio. My dad doesn't really listen to music at all, let alone buy any. So, I've very few albums to inherit from them.

And I'm totally the opposite. My dad's life revolved around music until he reached his mid 30's, and my mom is still very much involved in new music, indie and otherwise. So, as a result, music has been injected into my veins since I was two. :wink:

My parents don't have any reasons they named me Daniel. Or, any of my brothers for that matter. They wanted them to be names not associated with any of their family members, so we all have names different from our cousins and uncles and such. You'd think with as many cousins as I have (over 30 first cousins) that we'd have obscure names, but we don't.

All of our middle names, however, are named after relatives.

Didn't like the first four songs of your second disc too much, Screwtape, but the Cure song is pretty good.

LemonMelon said:

I think I was named after a character from All My Children. :hmm: :wink:

I loved your first disc and gave it a very solid B+

Cool. I think with my second disc people have to listen with their inner romantic. They have to imagine the Arctic Circle and two people world's apart coming together into In Your Eyes.

Screwtape2 said:

The last two tracks of the second disc are live.

I'm on Always Forever Now right now.

I'll be interested to hear how that impacts the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom