BLECH! My Coldplay CD skips!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
I put it in the CD player this morning and it started skipping on God put a smile.. and right through the Friggin' Scientist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scream:

Coldplay fan.........I see..........then you shuld be able to answer my question!!!!!!
YAYYYYY!!!!
Um.......what is the name of their newest song......it's slow and has a lot of piano...........any idea???:hyper::hmm:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
Coldplay fan.........I see..........then you shuld be able to answer my question!!!!!!
YAYYYYY!!!!
Um.......what is the name of their newest song......it's slow and has a lot of piano...........any idea???:hyper::hmm:

That would be The Scientist, I believe. :heart: that song.

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

That would be The Scientist, I believe. :heart: that song.

yes, it is beautiful.........if it is what I am thinking of.
I shall investigate this "Scientist" as you say.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:lol:
lmfao...i thought you were being a smart ass and trying to rub it in to OG about the Scientist. Yes that is the song. Again, go to www.coldplay.com and watch the video for it!!

We all know I'm not a smart ass. :shifty: :shame: :evil: :tsk:
Anyhoo..........thanks!!!
I'm going to the website right now.:hmm:

Kristie said:
YAY COLDPLAY
Chris Martin has a thing for the Edge I think.

:shifty:

Heh. I think you're right:

October 25, 2002
Condensed from The Belfast News Letter: REVIEW: WARMING THE COLD WITH HUES OF YELLOW COLDPLAY @ ODYSSEY ARENA By Jeff Magill Coldplay proved themselves to be one of Britain's best contemporary bands when they took to the stage in the Odyssey Arena on Wednesday night. While Scottish band Idlewild provided excellent support, from the moment Chris Martin and his bandmates walked onto the stage, it was clear who the 9,500 -strong, sell-out crowd had come to see. ...The sheer quality and impact of the band's music can not be questioned, and with Martin's charisma flooding the arena, drenching the audience in a sense of elation, Coldplay could well be on their way to becoming the next U2. Indeed, Martin seems more than keen to be the next Bono, announcing the charity he supports(Make Trade Fair) and jokingly introducing guitarist Jonny Buckland as The Edge.
Arguably the best gig ever staged in the Odyssey Arena and certainly one of the live highlights of the year so far.

Who's cuter? Edge or Chris? Is it even possible to decide?? Or is their cuteness so great that it is not even possible to fully contemplate? God, they're fucking adorable. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom