Barcelona I Setlist Party (and show discussion & thoughts) Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I mention how much I love this band? For one reason, they came back to tour gave us new songs like them or not, when for all intent purposes they didn't have to. :heart:

I went to bed about four hours ago after the show ended, but couldn't sleep becuz I kept wondering whether any good audio/vdo had surfaced yet. I got up to check (knowing that I was being silly and nothing good could've POSSIBLE surfaced so early) and...............:drool: :drool: :drool: The quality of those youtube videos is just UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE!!! downloading the audio from U2exit as well.......man, I'm not gettin any sleep today!! :applaud:

I went to bed about four hours ago after the show ended, but couldn't sleep becuz I kept wondering whether any good audio/vdo had surfaced yet. I got up to check (knowing that I was being silly and nothing good could've POSSIBLE surfaced so early) and...............:drool: :drool: :drool: The quality of those youtube videos is just UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE!!! downloading the audio from U2exit as well.......man, I'm not gettin any sleep today!! :applaud:

haha.. your not the only one... it's 05:30 am over here.. I really should get some sleep now... but I dont want to... :lol:

Thanks everyone for videos and audio! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom