Balzers, Liechtenstein Superthread (200 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The superthread family is complete :love:

Emma: :flirt: :heart: How are you? Even though it's only been a day it feels like we haven't spoken for a year :lol:

I know :sad: A day on interference is equivalent to a year in real life :down: I'm annoyed that the weekends gone so fast! But apart from that I'm well... how are you? All moved in?! :love:

5.0 from three rating; we're well on the way to toppling radiohead at the top of the 2008 charts :wink:

I added you as a friend by the way in case you stay around on the site

You'll probably my only friend on there, ever :lol: I'll try and stay on it now I've made an account though. Shall I boycott Radioheads page and rate all their songs as '1' ?! :hyper:

I know you know hat. :p

Just ask and you'll get :flirt: Whateeeeeeeever you want!

:flirt: Zee, can I get.....

... a hug?! :wink:

I know :sad: A day on interference is equivalent to a year in real life :down: I'm annoyed that the weekends gone so fast! But apart from that I'm well... how are you? All moved in?! :love:

I am all moved in. It was such a hassle though, and I had to go out and buy basic essentials such as sheets, towels, food etc. But now I'm settled in :D I get a big room all to myself and share the apartment with only 1 other person :yippie:

I am all moved in. It was such a hassle though, and I had to go out and buy basic essentials such as sheets, towels, food etc. But now I'm settled in :D I get a big room all to myself and share the apartment with only 1 other person :yippie:

Whats the other person like? Do you think they'll be alright moving to the sofa when me and Wayne come and stay, so I get their room? :wink: Ouuch I bet that was all a bit expensive. We need to see pics of Babydolls crib at some point :D

Perfecto :hyper:

You'll probably my only friend on there, ever :lol: I'll try and stay on it now I've made an account though. Shall I boycott Radioheads page and rate all their songs as '1' ?! :hyper:

Nah, not until the song starts to make it onto the 2008 charts :wink:

Check out U2's page though a lot of their albums have dreadfully low ratings

:love: They're playing our song!

:grumpy:

I'm not getting any Emma love.

Here you go -
EMMA LOVE!

There's my love, zeee :heart:

Nah, not until the song starts to make it onto the 2008 charts :wink:

Check out U2's page though a lot of their albums have dreadfully low ratings

I'll bide my time :wink:

That's really embarrising, but then I'm not surprised. There are ALOOOT of u2 haters out there who I doubt have even heard the songs they've rated.

Whats the other person like? Do you think they'll be alright moving to the sofa when me and Wayne come and stay, so I get their room? :wink: Ouuch I bet that was all a bit expensive. We need to see pics of Babydolls crib at some point :D

She's pretty studious, just like me :nerd: She also loves pink and other stuff that I do, we're kind of competing whose room is more pink :lol: I'll take pics once my room is done :drool:

At least you can get settled now :hug:

HAve you meet the person??

Yeah I have! She's nice. Or seems so far :lol:

I voted John

I added you as a friend too

Don't forget to accept it guys :wink:

I'll bide my time :wink:

That's really embarrising, but then I'm not surprised. There are ALOOOT of u2 haters out there who I doubt have even heard the songs they've rated.

I mean the Bomb is only a 3.00...maybe you guys should help bring it up as well :wink::wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom