Baby please come home... and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:
ok, but there were a couple incidents & i'm avoiding my dad and grandfather now :crack:

my mom is buying me a pedal i want for my guitar though, what i really wanted for Christmas :up:

that's cool...well the part about your guitar pedal

oh youre jewish? i'm jewish too! well sort of. christian mom, jewish dad, you know :wink:

but i was raised to be jewish, bailed out on the bat mitzvah, and now i call myself "agnostic"

wait does hannukah start tonight or tomorrow night? shit...

^^^ thanks Sarah! Merry Christmas to you!

^^yeah, I am :wink:
:lol: Me too, no bat mitzvah or anything...if you've been reading some other threads around here you'll see that we are probably the most non-Jewish Jews you've ever seen :lmao:

it started tonight :yes: although we thought it started last night so that's why we had presents and everything last night :reject: :lmao:

we don't belong to a temple anymore either...we saw some people from our old temple the other day, and they said to my dad you know "we miss you" and "what happened to you" and stuff...so my dad goes..."i found jesus [long pause] to be lacking" :lmao:

(dont mean to offend any christians, it was just a funny moment)

we have a christmas tree and do the whole thing cos of my mom though.

im sorry, well at least you and your mom seem close. i dont think i could take having a grandparent in the house based on my new ageist (sp) theory that all old people are racist in some way. me and my mom are on and off to say the least, but for the most part me and my dad are tight :cool:

:wink:

i am finding myself more and more attracted to the idea of going to college or getting a job somewhere far far away from my family. i love them but there is something appealing about just meeting new people and not having to deal with that.

:shrug:

well it's on the same island, that has to count for something :wink:

well i plan to move there because i want to marry a redhead, so that my kids will have red hair and freckles, cos i think that's really cute on little kids. i like the irish accent better but according to this website scotland has a slightly higher percentage of redheads.

or i could just settle it by moving to new zealand instead. it looks so pretty, i was almost moved to tears by this tourism commercial for it the other day :lol: plus my dad wants to move there too, and even though that violates the no family rule, i'll make an exception for him.

okay i'm rambling :laugh:

hate to go to bed at such a decent hour but i think i need to...

night :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom