Australia doesn't quite know what the fuck is happening 2007-2029

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blueeyedgirl said:
Hey Tim Tam, what do your sources say about July?:hyper:

Funny you should ask.

I'm hearing that the plan is to do stadiums in the European Summer. Can this co-exist with a month long tour in our winter? Who knows.

All I know is after one exhaustive month of performances I don't think we will be seeing July for at least another year after that.

DignityPassesBy said:
Tim are you talking about john cleese again lol or are you talking about U2

He's talking about neither; I must say I like what he says about February's plans but I wish he'd hurry up and tell me if June can be slotted in early next year. I know January's first up but maybe June can be next? I really hate January's setlist, it's so repetitive and sweltering.

fullautoreverse said:
radio (locally here on the gold coast) has never played so much U2, were getting at least 2 songs a day on Sea FM and frequently on Hot Tomato...dunno what that means, but its weird..a good weird tho..arrrghghghhgh...lol

hopefully they have their fingers crossed for a tour too..

Last time I dared to tune into Sea FM and Hot Tomato - and this is literally months ago - I managed to catch both of them playing some horrible pop song (Ashlee Simpson?) at the same time.

I actually heard Vertigo once, though. I counted this as an achievement considering how much garbage is broadcast daily here. There's a reason why I never ever turn on the radio.

Axver said:

He's talking about neither; I must say I like what he says about February's plans but I wish he'd hurry up and tell me if June can be slotted in early next year. I know January's first up but maybe June can be next? I really hate January's setlist, it's so repetitive and sweltering.

ARGH i can't keep up anymore ... what is he talking about then ... soooo confused ... any new news???

God...I think its all too late. I really dont think they'd tour after releasing the DVD...give away lots of suprises and they have never done it before. I know some of you dont agree on here about that but it does kinda make sense, regardless of it hurting ticket sales or not!

I really think our time has passed...its all too quiet!

What happened to that big Ticketek annoucement this week????

they're not coming. i just want to know for sure... i hate not knowing what's going on. even if they did, they still wouldn't come to adelaide anyway.

but yeah, i really think they're not coming..... :(

it's been too long.

No! December is happening. 100%. There is an important event that lands between January 15 & 17 and on the occasion of which, I shall get extremely drunk and try to bag a certain bridesmaid, so I certainly hope they are planning post-December for more dates. But that is all just rumour at this point. I can definitely confirm that December has been locked in. Even Ticketek have that one completely covered.

Your all mad

im drunk

and i have to get up for work

in a few hours....

what does this say about

me...

you...

anybody....

do they even care?????

oh maaan that is so negative........

:sad:

i

will

see

coldplay

in

adelaide....

but.....

Axver said:
December better confirm a 31st date! :mad:

If they don't hurry to confirm the 31st, then to be honest, they may as well completely blow off all 30 November dates because I can't honestly be fucked with them otherwise.

Umm, no, not my wedding.... I would suggest that date won't be confirmed for at least another decade. I like being a solo artist.

Well, I've got seven different sources telling me that December will DEFINITELY confirm a 31st and maybe 32nd date in the next two weeks! :hyper:

Can someone please explain this December thing to me. I really dont understand. 31st and 32nd? What does that mean? Im very lost!

well im still confused! lol.

so it didnt have anything at all to do with a rumour of them coming in December?

so basically we have no new news at all? right? nothing.

December is coming. The 31st should be confirmed any day now. My sources are now telling me there may not be a 32nd date though; January's hogging the bill. :(

You know how it is, they'll see how popular the first 30 dates are, then at the last minute they'll announce the 31st date. Just trying to keep us keen! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom