August 9 & 10 - Stadium Maksimir - Zagreb, Croatia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for all of ya arriving from Ljubljana by train to Zagreb:
return ticket costs 19,40€,

the timetable
from Ljubljana: 2:00 6:15 8:15 14:35 16:35 18:35 21:15
to Zagreb main station: 4:18 8:34 10:34 16:57 18:56 20:55 23:34

from Zagreb main station: 7:00 9:00 5:00 13:00 18:10 21:10 23:35
to Ljubljana 9:19 11:21 7:22 15:18 20:40 23:27 2:12

Wow, thank you everyone for all of your very helpful information!

I can't wait for this Zagreb show, I think the U2 fans there are going to be amazing :hyper:

Tickets for flights to Croatia out of North America are really pricey this summer for some reason. Kind of unfortunate or I might have hopped over for a week or so.

Wow, thank you everyone for all of your very helpful information!

I can't wait for this Zagreb show, I think the U2 fans there are going to be amazing :hyper:

It will be a great show, no doubt!! I'm very glad we'll have visitors from all over the world! It will be a night to remember! (hopefully 2 nights :))

if you need any more help, we're here

if you need any more help, we're here

Right on, ruicosta, thank you so much! :bow:

What time do you think the GA line will start?

I have no problem camping out overnight, would love to meet you and party with all the other Croatian U2 fans, before and after the show :beer:

Has there been any announcement of the exact time when general sale will start on Friday? I see u2.com has finally added the date for Berlin. Gelsenkirchen and Zagreb to the list, but no exact time was given, there's also nothing on the ticket site. Also, I'm still looking for a plan of the stadium to see where the stage will be located. Any help would be appreciated. Thankfully, my tickets for Berlin and Gelsenkirchen will be taken care of. so I can concentrate on getting tickets for Zagreb.

Has there been any announcement of the exact time when general sale will start on Friday? I see u2.com has finally added the date for Berlin. Gelsenkirchen and Zagreb to the list, but no exact time was given, there's also nothing on the ticket site. Also, I'm still looking for a plan of the stadium to see where the stage will be located. Any help would be appreciated. Thankfully, my tickets for Berlin and Gelsenkirchen will be taken care of. so I can concentrate on getting tickets for Zagreb.

If youre talking about the plan for Zagreb, have a look at this:

U2 | Ticketpro - Vaša ulaznica u svijet zabave

No word yet on the exact time for public sale on 27th March (I suspect its 9 or 10am if its the norm like every other sale on this tour) while the pre sale will start tmw from 10am local time (9am here in London etc etc..)

9 AM local time.

Is there a stadium plan that includes the stage or does anyone here know where the stage will be located in that stadium, because I'm thinking about buying a seat behind the stage (if GA doesn't work). Thanks.

Edit: I found it (I didn't check the ticketsite and thought it was only the stadium, not the stage):

http://www.ticketpro.hr/jnp/en/glazba/125216-U2info.html

:hmm: Looks like the 7500 kn (ca. 75 euro) seats are the ones behind the stage. I wonder how many of them are available.

Does anybody know the best way to travel from Katowice (i.e. from the Chorzow concert) to Zagreb? There are no flights from Katowice or Krakow as far as I can tell. And no direct trains either. I think a train via Vienna may be the only route - which may be a very good thing in itself!

Cathal

Got 4 GAs for Zagreb through presale! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: so im dead excited now that Im going to see the 4 Irish guys in action for the umpteenth time.. to see them playing in Croatia for the very first time is bound to be very special indeed... roll on 10th August, I say!

fyi, it cost me 2,000 Croatian Kuna - equivalent to around £249 or around 267 euros altogether plus 55 kuna to post the tickets (nearly 7 quid which aint too bad compared to others in europe)

now Ive to book my flight to Ljubljana as I cant afford the expensive fares being charged to Zagreb - at least 300 quid! :ohmy:

Hope some of you were successful...

See ya there!

dougal

Glad to hear it went smoothly Dougal. I decided on Zagreb over Nice last week but have to wait another 24 hours as I'm a "Boots" member. Hoping to get seats behind the stage for me and the missus. Did you notice if it was easy to choose an area for seats or did you just jump in there and grab the GAs whilst they were still there?

now Ive to book my flight to Ljubljana as I cant afford the expensive fares being charged to Zagreb - at least 300 quid! :ohmy:

dougal

Hi Dougal

I bought a flight from Zagreb to London for 11 August for €120 (one way) today. Not cheap! But the Easyjet flight from Ljubljana was €80, and the train was €20 according to an earlier post on this thread so I didn't mind paying the extra to save the hassle of trains.

It's a shame no more budget airlines serve Zagreb as everyone I know who has been to Croatia absolutely raves about the place.

Anyway, hope to see ya there!

Got 4 GAs for Zagreb through presale! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: so im dead excited now that Im going to see the 4 Irish guys in action for the umpteenth time.. to see them playing in Croatia for the very first time is bound to be very special indeed... roll on 10th August, I say!

fyi, it cost me 2,000 Croatian Kuna - equivalent to around £249 or around 267 euros altogether plus 55 kuna to post the tickets (nearly 7 quid which aint too bad compared to others in europe)

Hope some of you were successful...

See ya there!

dougal

Could you say me if it is possible to print the tickets with E-ticket service instead of the normal shipping? And how much that kind of e-ticket does it cost?

Thanks.... ;)

I bought a flight from Zagreb to London for 11 August for €120 (one way) today.

There are three empty days between Zagreb and the first Wembley show.

Do you not think they will add a second Zagreb gig on the 11th?

Or, perhaps play in another city on the 12th?

I need to book a flight to London, too, but I'm not sure whether to get something on the 11th or not...

Does anybody know the best way to travel from Katowice (i.e. from the Chorzow concert) to Zagreb? There are no flights from Katowice or Krakow as far as I can tell.

I'm in the same boat. Still waiting to be sure they don't add a second Chorzow date, or play in another city on the 8th :waiting:

Yeah, I had thought about that too. But they haven't sold out Cardiff, Sheffield or Glasgow yet. Nor Chorzow. So I'm taking a bit of a gamble that they won't sell out Zagreb fast enough to indicate demand for a second show there. But I've no idea what size catchment area the Zagreb show will serve (Sarajevo?) nor how many U2 fans there are in the Balkans. Nor how much a ticket costs relative to local incomes.

I'd be very surprised if they announced a show in a different city on the 12th but then ain't this world just full of surprises!

I'm in the same boat. Still waiting to be sure they don't add a second Chorzow date, or play in another city on the 8th :waiting:

Yeah, me too. I've a hotel booked until the 8th in Katowice in case they add another show in Chorzow on the 7th. If they do announce a show on the 8th I hope it's somewhere in eastern Europe that's directly accessible from Katowice! Zagreb is proving to be a bit of an arse to get to from Poland.

There are three empty days between Zagreb and the first Wembley show.

I need to book a flight to London, too, but I'm not sure whether to get something on the 11th or not...

hm, :hmm: its certainly possible for a second night but that will depend how the ticket sales go on Friday... if it goes really well, then Id expect a 2nd date to be announced shortly after that. Youre right about the gap but you should also consider the fact that U2 have 3 stages to move around between dates so if its on a rotational basis from 1 to 3, then the gap from disassembling the stage after the concert in Zagreb to Sheffield is 9 to 10 days, ample time to transport it and to assemble there... so that does point to another night in Zagreb for U2... hopefully! :D

But another city on the 12th?...:hmm: imo, I dont think thats gonna happen but I could be wrong as U2 can surprise me.... I guess we will have to wait and see...

cheers and see you there on 10th!

dougal

The architects sketch plan for Zagreb is now up on 360.u2.com
lg_zagreb.jpg

Thought you might be interested :drool:

^ Ah, finally, thanks.

So how much are the seats behind the stage? And how many do you think are available. I'm trying to go for GA on Friday, but if I don't succeed, I'll take seats. Better than nothing.

^ Ah, finally, thanks.

So how much are the seats behind the stage? And how many do you think are available. I'm trying to go for GA on Friday, but if I don't succeed, I'll take seats. Better than nothing.

The seats behind the stage are up for 750KN (v.500 for GA, 250 for the most distant seats and up to 2000KN for the red zone/VIP boxes)

I am a Boots member and am going to use my presale voucher this afternoon (hopefully!) for seats behind the stage. I'll let you know how I get on. I just hope that it is easy to choose a section as the 750KN price band also covers seats on the two side stands.

Is it possible to print tickets with e-ticket? How much does it cost?

I ordered my GA tickets yesterday through presale and found they dont allow e-tickets for me as far as I can tell - they will be sent by post whether in croatia or international, its still the same charge at 55 kuna...

that architect diagram indicates there is an athletes track? if so, that makes the North/Sjever stand (far end) a bit further out than I thought... I guess that explains the cheapest price at 250 kuna... Im happy with what I have.. 4 GAs for me and my friends including one who has never been to a concert in her life! heh heh! oh the Zagreb gig will be an absolute blast... :drool: cant freaking wait! :hyper: :hyper:

So I selected 2 seats for the South at Zagreb. Went to pay. Kept getting error messages that the Mastercard server was too busy to process my order try again. Kept trying again as I was instructed to onscreen. Until eventually got a screen of error messages. Then went back in from the beginning. Saw that the order was still in my basked. Checked my email and I have 3 billing confirmation (eeks) from the billing company but no confirmation of ticket order. Now I can't see any more because their server is overloaded. BOLLOCKS!

To those who have purchased Zagreb tickets

If you have ordered Zagreb tickets please could you help me out by checking what it say on your Ticketpro login page under orders

I have an order transaction list with transaction number etc and am concerned that under "Payment" it says "Ready to pay" when I hope that in fact I have already paid! What does yours say under "Ready to pay" PLEASE:wave:

This ticket process has got me into a right mess. I tried my Mastercard twice and it said Mastercard was too busy try again. Then I tried my Visa card. Net result I receive a confirmation from the credit card merchant confirming three authorisations of the full amount - 2 on my Mastercard and 1 on my Visa AND no confirmation at all from Ticketpro. I've emailed both the merchant (Ouroboros) and Ticketpro and have yet to receive a reply. I guess they're too busy trying to sell tickets and sort out the mess. I really don't like having three authorisations on 2 separate cards and not knowing whether my ticket order is processed properly or not.

Anyone else in similar boat?

Grrrr

Anyone else in similar boat?

Yup, same thing happened to me during the Boots presale for Zagreb.

After clicking the Pay button, I got this error message:

"Authorization rejected - Authorization agency not available"

WTF :huh: Are they on a lunch break or something?

I tried again and got the same message. The only reason I wanted to buy Zagreb tickets during the presale was because I knew the Ticketpro website would be fucked up during the Zagreb general sale. Well, my clever plan didn't work... I thought.

So, figuring I was shut out of Zagreb tickets, I then used my presale code to buy Gelsenkirchen GAs - no problem.

Well, sure enough, when I checked my email, there were two messages from Ticketpro Zagreb showing that both of my previously rejected orders had gone through (see below). And, my Gelsenkirchen order had also gone through. SCHEISSE! :crack:

I immediately called my credit card company and told them to cancel the Gelsenkirchen order, which they did. And, luckily, only one of the two Zagreb orders went through in the end, I guess because I ordered more than the four ticket limit, so the second order got cancelled automatically by Ticketpro, even though I initially received a transaction approval email from them.

So, then I was worried that U2.com would cancel my Zagreb order anyway, because it looked like I used my presale code more than one time. I called Fanfire, got "Shelley" on the line and expressed my concern. She was very kind and sympathetic, and asked her supervisor about my situation after asking me for my real name and U2.com username. She came back on the line after five minutes and told me everything should be OK on their end, but I should contact the ticket vendors (Ticketpro and Eventim.de) to be sure that my orders were correct.

Since only the single Zagreb order went through on my card, including a separate confirmation email from them sent later in the day, I think everything is all right now. My Eventim.de account shows no orders pending, either.

For those buying Zagreb tickets in the general sale, I don't envy you. But, I hope this story might help if you encounter similar problems... be sure to check your email for a confirmation from "Ouroboros Payment Gateway" before giving up.

Good luck!

First email confirmation from Ouroboros Payment Gateway on "Authorization rejected" order, sent two minutes after order was attempted

Dear sir/madam,

Your online transaction has been approved.

Merchant:

Ticketpro d.o.o.
Dežmanova 8
HR-10000 Zagreb
Croatia
Tel: +385 1 484 68 34
Fax: +385 1 484 68 34
E-mail: ticket@ticketpro.hr
Webshop: http://shop.ticketpro.hr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back