August 9 & 10 - Stadium Maksimir - Zagreb, Croatia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Thanks :)

Our national ticket agency has just sent out the info that they are offering bus transfer and ticket to the show on 9 August. That would have been a good thing (GA ticket) if I didn't already have tickets for both concerts.

Tickets sent

Has anyone received their Zagreb tickets yet? I just checked my order status at TicketPro and it says: Sent. Must have been sent yesterday, tickets for both concerts. No e-mail notification was sent, but it's ok.

I'm not sure but I think they should arrive via regular/registered mail, not a courier, which is fine. Shipment in Europe is only 7 euro.

Now IF ONLY the Milan tickets will be dispatched. I'll try and contact them again after easter.

Has anyone received their Zagreb tickets yet? I just checked my order status at TicketPro and it says: Sent. Must have been sent yesterday, tickets for both concerts. No e-mail notification was sent, but it's ok.

No. Which site did you buy yours from?

I bought my tickets for the 10th in pre-sale from Ticketpro Croatia and they still say ready for pickup/delivery under order status.

My tickets for the show on the 9th are coming from Czech Ticketpro. Ordered last Friday they almost immediately displayed a status of sent but have yet to arrive.

I ordered both from the Slovakian TicketPro site and the status for both tickets say: Sent. I don't think they'll arrive today, because mail is already here and the tickets haven't arrived yet. Maybe tomorrow. It shouldn't take them more than 2-3 days sending tickets from Slovakia to Austria. I mean, I could walk over there to get them :lol:

I don't know if they are sending both orders (4 ticket) together, but on the other hand I find it strange to pay for shipment twice if they do.

Let's hope all our tickets will arrive savely.

My order status shows 'sent' (slovakian site), nothing received here.

By the way can anyone give me any info on Hobo Bear, seemed to have good reviews etc and i believe the location is fine.

I nearly booked the 'movie hotel' as the bar looked pretty good:lol: and the rooms looked kinda cheesy but decided on the cheaper option as its only somewhere to rest your head

I wanted to book Astoria hotel but they don't accept my credit card because it will expire in July. :huh:

In fact, I don't think I can book a room in any of these hotels right now.

I may try another one, hope they are not booked out.

its the same with me when I logged onto Ticketpro for croatia this morning and its the same message I since I bought my tickets during presale "ready for delivery/pick up" but I still havent got the tickets yet - I imagine they will be posted to my address in london soon...

:pray:

I hope!

My tickets for the concert on 10 August arrived today. :hyper:

They are ugly :madspit:

The TicketPro site says the tickets for 9 August have been "sent" as well - of course they come separately, since I've paid for shipment twice.

I have booked a room in the Astoria hotel over the weekend, I'll stay from August 8 to August 11. I'll go to check the train ticket prices in the next days.

I hope the rest of my tickets will arrive soon.

Why is Crotia getting 2 dates? Is it a tiny stadium or something? Makes no sense that a wee country gets the same amount of shows as countrys with 10-12 times the population. Plus, Scotland only gets one show:down:

Why? Maybe because there has never been a U2 concert in Croatia? And the stadium is smaller than most other stadiums indeed. Plus the first show sold out in record time. I think it's great they're not only playing once, but twice, in a country they haven't played before.

A lot of fans from surrounding areas will come to this show, like Italy, where U2 are only playing in Milan.

There isn't even one show in my country or in many other countries, and others get 2 shows, Dublin gets 3 shows, so what. I don't care as long as I can afford to go to another city to see them, and Zagreb is close to my country. I'm sure these will be special shows.

because there is no concert in 700 kilometres(the nearest is Milano - more than 700 km).
So, just because Scotland has 1 concert, there are still 5 concerts in England and Wales which aren't that far i believe.
So because of that, many people from: Hungary, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Austria, Slovakia, southern part of Germany and parts of Italy gravitate to this concert(s).
Next thing is that 10th August is the peak of tourist season in Croatia. So many people will come to se the show and then go to the coast or vice versa.

Point being: Don't be limited just with one country and it's population.

because there is no concert in 700 kilometres(the nearest is Milano - more than 700 km).
So, just because Scotland has 1 concert, there are still 5 concerts in England and Wales which aren't that far i believe.
So because of that, many people from: Hungary, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Austria, Slovakia, southern part of Germany and parts of Italy gravitate to this concert(s).
Next thing is that 10th August is the peak of tourist season in Croatia. So many people will come to se the show and then go to the coast or vice versa.

Point being: Don't be limited just with one country and it's population.

Zagreb could maybe be one of the most multi-national gigs from the whole tour. Practically whole South-Eastern and Eastern Europe will be there. Even though most Slovaks are going to Chorzow

Ticketpro.sk has "sent" me the tickets for ZagrebI, but Ticketpro.hr are still only "ready for delivery" for ZagrebII, although I bought those tickets a week earlier. Interesting :)

Similar situation here. Signed for my tickets to Zagreb I this morning when the mail-lady delivered them. They had taken 9 days registered post from Czech Ticketpro. I am still awaiting the tickets to Zagreb II from Croatian Ticketpro and it still days "Ready to delivery, pick up" and they were bought... eight days earlier. Still plenty of time for them to come but I will be much happier when they are in my hands given all the terms and conditions on Ticketpro's site about how its not their fault if the tickets don't come.

Strangely, I have only received the tickets for 10 August, but I wasn't home yesterday, so maybe they tried to deliver the other tickets yesterday. I didn't get any notification. Strange, because both said "sent" the same day. So let's hope they arrive today or early next week.

Yep, my tickets for 9 August arrived yesterday, too, my tickets for 10 August arrived a week ago, so now I have all my Zagreb tickets :hyper:

I have received the GA tickets for the 10th yesterday!!!!! :hyper:

it was supposed to be delivered on 22nd but didnt get them cos I was still on holiday in a beautiful place called Croatia! heh heh! Was a bit sad to leave on Sunday...

Anyway so happy to get the tix so im counting the days down to the big day... !

just one quick question though... my tickets didnt indicate what time the GA gates open, it only shows the starting time of the show at 8pm. In the past U2 concerts I attended, the tickets usually indicate what time the gates open so I can plan ahead to queue.. so do any of you have any ideas? Does anyone who had booked seats for the same concerts indicate anything like that?

dougal

My ticket doesn't indicate what section or row the ticket is for. But maybe I'm missing something in the translation.

It says Zone: Tribina Sjever Dolje. Side, Gate and Row are all blank. Seat says Sjedenje.

I'm sure it'll all become apparent and obvious when I get there ...

Still waiting for my tickets for both shows from Ticketpro Croatia...

I emailed them about it, and they said the tickets were sent out two weeks ago, and gave me a tracking number. Giving me a tracking number is really nice of them, but they didn't tell me which delivery service they used, so I don't know where to apply this tracking number. :|

Whoever said these guys are "pros"?

Cathalmc, your tickets say: North Lower Tribune / Sitting, which is the blue area at the far end of the stadium for 250 kuna. Strange they don't give you a row and seat number, but that's par for the course with these guys

http://www.ticketpro.hr/public/90/19/fd/132419_66154_U2_plan_04.gif?rand=128529995

ticketpro croatia announced that they sold out the 9th show and few days later there still are 20 or so tickets left
they said that to the lupa promotion,which is in charge of whole organization, and lupa announced it publicly
:huh:

Anyone travelling from the Chorzow show to Zagreb?

Flights are expensive, so the overnight train from Katowice via Vienna looks like the best. Haven't figured out how to book it online, though, the Polish and Rail Europe websites won't do it.

Anyone travelling from the Chorzow show to Zagreb?

Flights are expensive, so the overnight train from Katowice via Vienna looks like the best. Haven't figured out how to book it online, though, the Polish and Rail Europe websites won't do it.

It's possible to book a train from Katowice to Vienna, and then another one from Vienna to Zagreb on the Rail Europe website. They're both very slow trains though, the first takes five hours to cover 186 miles, and the second takes almost seven hours to cover 166 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom