Athens Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:reject:

teeny tiny voice

who is gavin

*runs*
Gavin Friday, Bono's best friend and their advisor on the tour. Also a brilliant singer himself and used to be in the Virgin Prunes. :)
He also did last tour's "everyone's", and came up with the Zoobaby intro with the "mama" thingy.
I love delusional

and Steve :heart: boomcha lovin' :up:

:wink: I'd love Acrobat, but I don't see it happen. If it does, please do it at a show I'm at U2, so I can die peacefully. Which I will do right after you played the song due to either a fatal heart attack or holding my breathe for the full four and a half minutes.

Thanks to everyone keeping track of the set, all the tweets, links, etc! :up::heart: have a great and safe weekend everyone:) byeee

Not babysitting, just hanging out with everyone.

even better :)

Gavin Friday, Bono's best friend and their advisor on the tour. Also a brilliant singer himself and used to be in the Virgin Prunes. :)
He also did last tour's "everyone's", and came up with the Zoobaby intro with the "mama" thingy.

:wink: I'd love Acrobat, but I don't see it happen. If it does, please do it at a show I'm at U2, so I can die peacefully. Which I will do right after you played the song due to a fatal heart attack.

I am such a :der: . . . Gavin Friday :doh: <badfanmoment>

and I think I am seconding your feelings about Acrobat - so much LOVE for that song :)

ooooooh Steve . . . Streets :love: noice

The storm is way off the coast and we aren't really getting anything. The highest winds were 50mph at the shore.

thanks Steve for the Musical entertaiment also:D bye Martin have a safe trip to Istanbul:)

The baby will like U2. My brother is a big fan too and I'm buying him that lullaby cd for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom