Arun's Harem Girls...Check in here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
You in his harem? Show yourselves..its his birthday Saturday!
Oh and just ignore that perportedly sexist thread he made... It was just "That time of the month" for him!
biggrin.gif

*Braces for the abuse from Arun*
eek.gif

Just kidding dude! We kid because we care!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Woohoo Birthday Harem!! hehehe
biggrin.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Come on damn you, show yourselves! I know you're out there...I can hear you drooling!

*Drip,drip,drip...*
mad.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I hae to bump this lol...and yes..I read plebe...why?....cos unlike the main forum ppl in here talk abotu teh band.

Originally posted by Arun V:
I hae to bump this lol...and yes..I read plebe...why?....cos unlike the main forum ppl in here talk abotu the band.
Heheh. OUCH. Like MTV not playing videos....

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Originally posted by Arun V:
I hae to bump this lol...and yes..I read plebe...why?....cos unlike the main forum ppl in here talk abotu teh band.

Well, a lot of these posts could go into EYKIW. There are some good U2 discussions in here that others would probably enjoy...except most guys shy away from PLEBA.

I can't imagine why...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Yeah, i mean,how could they not love the elevated Bono thread?! I will never understand them
frown.gif

------------------

note the lightbulb
after all i am ultraviolet!
hmmmmm i wasn't aware of the harem.
i'm afraid i can't join, as i don't like to share!
hehehahaha

This is all well and good - everyone deserves a harem
smile.gif

But, what I would enjoy is the guys starting harems for us Girls! They can get our pics off the PLEBA PICS thread - they read our posts everyday - let them start harems for us!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 10-28-2001).]

Yes, could we teach the boy to play guitar while providing for his "needs"?....i mean, not necessarily at the same time, but we should really consider expanding our duties as his harem girls under these circumstances.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by TripThruUreWires (edited 10-28-2001).]

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
This is all well and good - everyone deserves a harem
smile.gif

But, what I would enjoy is the guys starting harems for us Girls! They can get our pics off the PLEBA PICS thread - they read our posts everyday - let them start harems for us!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 10-28-2001).]

Heh. Lets see...I want Bono and Larry and Edge and Adam in my harem...Plus a member from each branch of the armed forces!
eek.gif

------------------

The question was...Does our harem leader ArunV wear boxers or briefs?!
eek.gif

Golly gee whiz,like, you know, i just,like, GOTTA know!
Hee hee...these new smilies RULE!

------------------

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
The question was...Does our harem leader ArunV wear boxers or briefs?!
eek.gif

Edge answered that question so now Arun has no excuse!
biggrin.gif
Answer!!!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

The suspense is killing me!!

------------------

well stefananny got a good look as they were hoisting me onto the stage...care to enlighten the girls?

Um, please tell me whatever they are, they do not contain little yellow smiley faces or hearts or cartoon characters! And please oh please, dont let them be pink!
*ducks*

------------------

Boxers.

Well, you asked for it.
smile.gif

OK Miss MacPhisto, I *won't* tell you that they were checkered red and white with hearts. Uh, oops....

biggrin.gif

*Muahaha* <-- evil laugh

Originally posted by stefananny:
Boxers.
OK Miss MacPhisto, I *won't* tell you that they were checkered red and white with hearts. Uh, oops....

*Muahaha* <-- evil laugh

They were? I didn't notice that. Too busy looking at Bono I guess.
tongue.gif

Wow Arun you really have a following here.The girls are all googly eyed
icon35.gif

Hey if we're in a harem, does this mean we all have to get our periods synched up???

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto

[This message has been edited by Lovey Dovey (edited 10-31-2001).]

Stefananny:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

So THAT'S what Bono got so excited about! I think Edge was secretly pleased, too...
ROFLMFAO! WAH HA HA HA HA!
*Braces for whatever form of punishment the harem leader chooses to dole out...*
eek.gif

------------------

Miss MacPhisto wrote:
So THAT'S what Bono got so excited about! I think Edge was secretly pleased, too...
ROFLMFAO! WAH HA HA HA HA!

Well, let's see, Bono didn't even *glance* at me, and Arun gets *kissed* by him.... he must be doing *something* right....
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom