Anyone know which song this is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muad'zin

Refugee
Someone asked me if I recognized the lyrics to what he claims is a U2 song. He claims its the chorus.

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

Somehow it sounds familiar, 90's U2 and onwards. I just can't seem to find the song to which it belongs. Maybe its from Passengers or a single.

Originally posted by Muad'zin:

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

B]

It's from the Goo Goo Dolls' song "Iris", which I think was on the City Of Angels OST. U2's song, If God Will Send His Angels was also in the cd.

[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 05-15-2002).]

HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!HOLY COWS AND SALAMI PANT!!!!!!!

Muad'zin, u read my mind!!!! I was gonna ask this question aaaaaages ago, but couldnt find the words on the tape to type them down and have someone recognise them....that song fucking ROCKS MY ASS INTO A FUCKING NO-GO OBLIVION DESTINATION CALLED SPACE MON!!!!!

biggrin.gif

And to top off this eruptive state Im in, a magazine recently said 'If you like listening to U2, u'll love the new Goo-Goo Dolls album'

OH FUK!!!

OH!
OH!

I tink Im havin a heart attack!!!!

*faints from excitement*

That's my second least favorite song ever.

1. Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny's Child
2. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
3. Hero - Enrique Iglesias

I poop on the Goo Goo Dolls. Destiny's Child and Enrique are redeemable for the Charlie's Angels song and Escape, respectively.

Back
Top Bottom