Anyone have Wednesday's [11/2] setlist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Still Haven’t Found
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make it On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Walk On
Wild Horses
With or Without You

All Because of You
Bad

No prob, I was at the previous night's show, and 4 so cal shows earlier this year...

I wish i had been last night though... in all 5 shows I went to they didnt play Bad or Walk On, which is hard to figure, those have to be 2 of their top 5 live songs...

Wild Horses was the electric version I understand, how did that sound? I guess Walk On was unplugged though huh? Prob not as good as the version from Elevation tour with the "hallejuas" at the end (that was sick).

Fast Cars was on the printed setlist after All Because Of You and before Bad, but was not played.

In A Little While was played after I Still Haven't Found. Normally Bono just sings a snippet of it at the end of Still, but on Wednesday it became a full song. Bono just kept the song going and made up new lyrics. It went on for probably at least 3 minutes, so it was not just a snippet.

Please Please Please play Wild horses and BAD in Atlanta...surely out of two shows I am attending, I will hear BAD...

Don't they mix up the set lists when there are back to back shows in a city?

Still praying.....

My question here is: What was the name of the INTRO song played (boomed actually) out of the arena speaker system just before U2 began with COBL? HUGE song! Booming, I've heard it on KROQ before but I do not know the title or artist!

I MUST DL this song!

Thanks, Zoo loves U.:wink:

Arcade Fire: Wake Up (from cd Funeral) It is on itunes. awesome album.

I won't slam u for asking...some people will...get ready. ;)

elevation2u,

You can always quickly find the previous night's set list on the front page of Interference or on our Tour Information page. :)

ree5669 said:
Arcade Fire: Wake Up (from cd Funeral) It is on itunes. awesome album.

I won't slam u for asking...some people will...get ready. ;)

Thank you....Newb bashers are all the same..they can still KMA! :wink:

Appreciate the help, no harm in asking. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom