Anyone have a birthday close to PLEBA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the_fly2002

Acrobat
Mine is closer to The Edge's. God I love saying that LOL. His is August 8th I believe, and mine is August 12th....close enough for me LOL

So anyone else in either May,October,March or whenever Paul McGuiness' is? LOL, sorry I don't know when his birthday is

uh...mine's sept 12 and it's between edge's and larry's...

and on jesse owen's, for anyone who cares :)

SweetOnU2 said:
I share a B-Day with Larry! OCTOBER 31st!! :larry: :sexywink:

I have an uncle shares Larry's birthday -- and guess what? His name is Larry :eek: LOL. He doesn't look anything like him, though -- very tall, dark hair, and Asian.

Anyway.. my birthday isn't near anyone's birthday :( Well, it is kind of close to Edge's, I suppose, but it's a stretch.

Last edited:
My birthday is a week before Christmas...*shrugs shoulders*

Does anyone know when Paul Mc. b-day is?? Maybe I'm closer to him since I'm nowhere near any of the other lads.

Et_U2_Brute said:
My B-day is July 7th...I don't know the members b-days though...

btw I have a friend who'd B-day is Aug. 7

Et

Whoops. didn't see that before--- cool, we have the same birthday :)

I am sucha lucky girl. I have the SAME birthday as Bono. :)

There is a girl I work with with Adam's birthday and another with Larry's birthday. All we need is an Edge. :cool:

Ehm.... :D

My birthday is exactly four weeks before Larry's... October 3rd. If you ever want to know what day Halloween falls on, just ask me. Heh. I know four weeks seems like a long time from Larry's, but even before I knew Larry's was on Halloween, I had always felt special to know what day Halloween fell on. My birthday is on a Thursday this year... So is Larry's. :D OK, call me weird.

Moonie :D

*edited because Ms. Goobmeister forgot to include her actual birthday*

Last edited:
bonobirthdaycartoon.jpg

My birthday is on Friday (june 21st)... This week, baby!!! WOOOHOOO!!

I think Paul's is sometime in June too... I could be wrong tho.

My dad's birthday is August 9th... the day after Edge's. But my dad has 2 years on Edge.

And my mother is October 13th...

That's about it.

elevatedmole said:

I have an uncle shares Larry's birthday -- and guess what? His name is Larry :eek: LOL. He doesn't look anything like him, though -- very tall, dark hair, and Asian.

Anyway.. my birthday isn't near anyone's birthday :( Well, it is kind of close to Edge's, I suppose, but it's a stretch.

:ohmy: WOW, that's cool though! LOL When is your B-day anyway?

Back
Top Bottom