Anyone download a fake leak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
honestly you have to be quite dumb to get a virus these days... most items are scanned upon download and scanned upon opening on most new computers. there's obviously still a lot of sneaky, malicious stuff out there that can catch you off guard but to get a virus off downloading an item from e-mail or a usenet server is just stupid and highly avoidable.

Interestingly, HTDAAB leaked about 16 days before its official release. If history repeats itself, we should all be hearing NLOTH by mid-February - probably around the 11th or so.

I'm lucky to be running Linux... no viruses are going to be screwing with my computer, no matter what I download.

The damn thing had BETTER leak soon. I've been listening to the 30-second "Magnificent" clip over and over and over and...

EDIT: Honestly, I'm not sure which is worse: a virus or Barney music. This should serve as a lesson to everyone: The SECOND this thing leaks, the Blue Crackheads will be all over it. So don't waste your time on torrent sites. ;)

I'm seriously considering ripping Viva la Vida, separating LIJ and whatever that hidden track after LIJ is, and relabeling the tracks as No Line tracks.

Or even better, just rip The Scientist, copy it over and over until I have 57 minutes of The Scientist in one FLAC, and break it up into the exact track times (or rumoured, rather, from the video) of NLOTH, as to not create suspicion on that front.

how about reversing The Scientist slowing it down to a play time of 52 minutes, and breaking it to the exact track times.

that way people will be sure that Eno had taken over the record...

I'm sure it's crap but let us all know :)

I have to go to school now. I'll be back in eight hours to deal with it. If someone here could look into it (I came across the song by searching for 'u2 magnificent'), it would be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom