Anton Corbijn Film (Linear) featuring new music of U2!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What are you guys requesting exactly? We do have a request thread for Winter.

Someone should upload this to one of the streaming video sites (vimeo, youtube, etc.)

Someone should upload this to one of the streaming video sites (vimeo, youtube, etc.)

It's an 806 mb download, I think someone should start a torrent instead.
Make it a private Interference one as well (I would do myself but my upload speed is slowww)

Make it a private Interference one as well (I would do myself but my upload speed is slowww)

Really? Last night the person who released Winter just downloaded that song, and Magnificent. Oh well. Torrent is probably the right track, sticking to email just seems so....90s! :lol:

It's so big cause it's the whole film. I am not emailing people bits and pieces of the film.

Email is very 90s especially when you're the one doing the emailing!

No one has posted here and said they've been able to download the links I sent just now though.

I just watched the whole thing. pretty cool. for some reason, i feel like i'm watching James Hurley from Twin Peaks, lol!

i wish i could send to people, but the file is way to big! :(

A torrent is probably the best idea, or upload it somewhere like a personal website (just so that we are not the ones that get in trouble for direct downloads).

Although the thing is going to be out in like what 4 days ??

The old link just expired, I think it times out after 30 mins.
I'll get a new one, post your email addresses in the meantime if you want it.
(and some feedback on whether it works or not would be nice too)

A torrent is probably the best idea, or upload it somewhere like a personal website (just so that we are not the ones that get in trouble for direct downloads).

Although the thing is going to be out in like what 4 days ??

I'm not going to upload myself, my ISP counts uploads towards my bandwith and my upload speeds are very slow anyway. (25kBps)

Does anyone else here know how to start a private torrent?

Back
Top Bottom