Anton Corbijn Film (Linear) featuring new music of U2!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Send it to nirniva and ouu2

Sicy won't be happy turning this into a request thread, so that will be the last email's i'm sending out for now.

I'm sorry if this is fucking things up, but it looks like a new Linear discussion thread was started anyway. Is there anyway someone can send me a link for the film? Thank you so much

Sorry, i'm not emailing it out again, and I think the link is dead now anyway.

Why don't you guys contact someone who has the link and get them to upload it for you?
Alternatively if someone knows how to create a password protected torrent (for Interference members only), and is willing to seed it. I could possibly send them them a new link.

FYI the link is a direct link to the film download (a 806 mb mp4) from the u2.com server, it requires authentication to access, that's why it times out every 30 minutes (from what I can tell)

Alternatively if someone knows how to create a password protected torrent (for Interference members only), and is willing to seed it. I could possibly send them them a new link.

I can create a torrent and seed if you PM-me the link.
The ppl who already have the file could join as seeders as well and make it quicker.

Back
Top Bottom