An anthem of Us.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Stubborn humans with no second thoughts

I need these new things to make my life feel at ease

A razor phone or an mp3 give me that new cd.

I pile my plate with food, I am full after 3 spoons full. Toss the rest away, while that person starves all day.

Building homes galore while people in Africa, China, North Korea, or south of the border must live in shacks while they put 200 dollars cloths on our back.

Government powers discuss the way lives and countries should be run, while sipping champagne and eat soufle.

People discriminate. Calling each other every name in the book when we should realize were all the same. Brothers and sisters who bleed the same, see the same and learn the same, the only difference is our shade of gray.

Selling drugs to kids and adults to ruin lives to make some bloke a multimillionare, but the same could be said about Pfiezer and Rittlen what a joke.

Do we pretend to care what happens to us in a disaster or attack which will be forgotten while we get back to our electronic track.

Movie Stars paid so much to act, while a mom, teacher or father tries to provide while breaking his back. No fancy jewelery just a simple mom and dad.

Should there be a set limit to how much a person makes before it becomes ridiculous at how much we make.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom