Amazon Amazon love you Amazon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm crabby. I'm exhausted. I have to turn off my PC for two weeks. I'm sick to death of packing. Moving sucks.
icon28.gif

But I checked my email just now and WOO HOO! brought a smile to my face...I've been trying to track down this book for several months, and my luck finally paid off...they found me a copy of 'U2: In the Name of Love : A History from Ireland's Hot Press Magazine' !!! Yay! Guess I'll have something to read till I get DSL again...

2 weeks w/o my computer...DTs anyone???
smile.gif
(O2 I don't know how you did it)

Two weeks without Disco?

icon9.gif

Disco Disco Miss you Disco
frown.gif

Come back as soon as possible!

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by Discoteque:

DTs anyone???
smile.gif
(O2 I don't know how you did it)

*blankness*

At least you have the book.
frown.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

wah?! you are not leaving Texas are you Disco?!?

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
wah?! you are not leaving Texas are you Disco?!?

Eh, I'll answer for Disco since i'm not sure if she'll be back here (probably will, but what the hell...
biggrin.gif
)

Naw, she's not moving from Tejas, just across town.

*ahem* Disco! Will you have your e-mail up next week at all? when are you turning your 'puter off? Will you have it on at work? These are important questions.... I must know because ehm.... there's a certain *thing* happening next week and ehm... I need to know if you're gonna be online and stuff.

Oh hell. I could just call you, I suppose.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

I love that book...lots of yummy photos and little stories...it's definately worth whatever money you have to pay for it!!

Well Disco, at least you have No Doubt to look forward to next Friday! And after the concert we'll all help ya keep your mind off the computer at the Pub for a little while!

If you want to get together sometime to go out to eat after work we can do that too! I don't get off work until after 7p.m., but if you're going through withdrawal symptoms, maybe a late Thai dinner some evening might help!
smile.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Intriguing...Have not heard of this book before...Must check this out (although probably not immediately since I have no job and just spent a big chunk of change on a kayak, so...yeah...

Good luck moving!!!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

[This message has been edited by wertsie (edited 05-04-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom