a small start/part

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Some of you may recall I posted here when my son's beloved car Bertha was stolen,approximately 6 weeks ago. She was more than a car to us, she was beautiful in our eyes.
A friend works in a consignment warehouse( a bit like a pawn broker , but different) near where my husband works. A man brought in the unique steering wheel from Bertha and we were alerted to it...fancy such a small piece finding it's way back to us. We are playing it cool for now in the hope he will return and bring in some more bits....my hub's Etone bass speakers would be very nice to get back.
We're not too hopeful...but what a thing eh? I loved the feel of that steering wheel...a small wooden racing one, unique and comfortable.
Come home Bertha

ty

I hope there is more good news to relate on this. Although hub started 2 weeks school holiday on Friday so won't be at his workplace, so things may slow down.
We were told the local bikie gang are involved and to be careful. I had to give way to a few of them at an intersection the other day. They rode by with cartons of beer and bags of spirits nesteld in front of them on their bikes, riding off somewhere for a piss up.That image really upset me. My son works hard for his meagre wage and I know a bit about how they "earn" their money. I think Bertha may be in pieces now, we're not likelt to get her back:(
thanks for the :hug: anyway guys...it helps
life's been weird lately...lots of loss and uncertainty..u get that eh?

walk on..be strong

I do miss my mate Gusto and awful lot though:(

Back
Top Bottom