A Man And A Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lara Mullen said:
My Mum always gives me nicknames, she also calls me Lara Mullens and Titily Tit Wallington when I've done something silly :hmm:

Hi Marie. :wave: :hug: I couldn't get into the site when Lu was having problems too I think, it wasn't pleasant. :crack: I think Fah also had problems but I'm not sure :hmm:

Lu, I lost 2lbs this week but when I got home last night I gorbed myself. I ate so much. :tsk:
Hi :wave:

bammo2 said:
I have done nothing but eat this weekend

:fat:

eat, sleep, work. that's all i ever do on 90% of weekends.

it's a problem when in russian class on monday the professor asks what we did over the weekend and i say the same thing all the time. it's not because it's all i know how to say, it's because i really didn't do anything!

fah said:
Good morning....oh wait, I see it is now afternoon :wave:

evening for european testjes

:huh: time zones :huh:

:hmm:

even though i didn't crawl out of bed til 2:30pm, i've still managed to get some stuff done. it helped that my coordinator for work emailed us the schedule so i didn't have to walk all the way down to the police station to pick it up....

and i emailed back the guy from thick records who i was supposed to email back in novemeber :shifty: i was trying to find a nice way to tell him i don't want to email him my show playlist every week. now that we're putting them up online or something, i guess i won't have to...i have no idea how that's going to work. i know i haven't heard the last from this guy. :yikes: i don't know why i don't want to talk to him, i just don't. i generally LIKE thick records' bands.

now i must figure out how to get a copy of far from finished's album.

i'm going to have to myspace-message the guy, i can't make it to their cd release show tonight ( :sad: i wish i could!! far from finished, hudson falcons, ducky boys...that's a dream line-up right there!!!!!!) cos a) i have to work and b) i don't have a ride anyway.

they don't have it up anywhere where i can order it :grumpy:

and i'm going to the wrong dropkick murphys show in march, they're playing the afternoon show on the 19th, i'm going to the evening show. maybe i can meet up with someone who will sell me a cd if i get to boston early that day?

IWasBored said:

and i emailed back the guy from thick records who i was supposed to email back in novemeber :shifty: i was trying to find a nice way to tell him i don't want to email him my show playlist every week. now that we're putting them up online or something, i guess i won't have to...i have no idea how that's going to work. i know i haven't heard the last from this guy. :yikes: i don't know why i don't want to talk to him, i just don't. i generally LIKE thick records' bands.

Maybe this guy knows a guy who can get you the cds you want/need/desire :yes:

fah said:

Maybe this guy knows a guy who can get you the cds you want/need/desire :yes:

he might :hmm:

i bet he knows a guy who knows a guy, at the least.

i already know a guy who knows a guy...

i'm hoping i can cut out all the middlemen and just talk to a guy in the band. i've talked to their singer on myspace before.

Rono said:
Hey, popmartijn , did you try to get NY tickets for the second time ?

No, 1 ticket is enough for me. They're only playing for 1 night, correct?
But I do have tickets for Dublin! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom