A couple of (small) new Bono pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
Have you zootopians noticed yet how spoiled PLEBA girls are with pics? We're used to the best, and so many.

Yes, yes I have! When I begged for my Bono Gallery in the Zoo, I was finally given it, but even then we weren't allowed to let all users have access to HTML tags to actually show the pic right in the post. Gah. This rocks!

Now, back to work on removing watermarks! LOL! :p

-dream

3393558%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323476%3B7%3B9%3C7ot1lsi

souLnation2002 said:

I don't know why, but as soon as I saw this picture the first thing that came to my head was Zoo TV. For some reason (to me at least) Bono's smile in that picture looks kind of devilish, like from the Zoo TV era (The Fly or even Macphisto).....or maybe its just me and I have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm really blown away with all that Bono's doing for Africa. You can't put into words what he's doing and has already done. And he doesn't even have to do this. He wants to. Not for money, not for fame, but out of true sincerety. Wow. God bless him. Ok, i'm going to stop rambling now.....

Billie Midol said:
The lighter haircolor looks so much better on Bono.That black dyed hair wasn't looking too good,this is much better...:wink:

I couldn't disagree more. It's okay, but the black hair really does it for me. I'm a big ZOO Tv Bono person. I like that color on him.

Question!!

The one I attached is Bigger.... but is it BETTER?? :eyebrow: :edge:

I'm testing a new resize thingymahoo I got

MrsSpringsteen said:

Attachments

• test-edge.jpg
    test-edge.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Leeloo said:

I couldn't disagree more. It's okay, but the black hair really does it for me. I'm a big ZOO Tv Bono person. I like that color on him.

Yeah I like the black hair too but I thought it was starting to look really fake. It also looked dirty. I like Zoo TV too but Bono has changed a little. He's grown up, he doesn't look like that anymore. And I mean that in a good way. He's still hottt:wink:

carey02 said:

Yeah I like the black hair too but I thought it was starting to look really fake. It also looked dirty. I like Zoo TV too but Bono has changed a little. He's grown up, he doesn't look like that anymore. And I mean that in a good way. He's still hottt:wink:

Thank you, carey02, that's exactly what I was going to say!
:applaud:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom