3734 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a lot of great posters, but that's the only one up :(.
Morgan Freeman, ftw.

I have a bunch of posters up in my room, TDK, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Green Day, the Instant Karma Amnesty International album promo poster, and original theatrical poster of the 1987 re-release of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs.

Morgan Freeman, ftw.

I have a bunch of posters up in my room, TDK, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Green Day, the Instant Karma Amnesty International album promo poster, and original theatrical poster of the 1987 re-release of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs.

Off the top of my head I have: Shawshank, The Killers, The Usual Suspects, The Master of Disguise (joke gift), The Unusual Suspects (another joke gift), Talladega Nights, Bruce Springsteen, A Series of Fortunate Events, U2 that came with NLOTH, Two 24 posters, The Labyrinth....and that's just posters, pinups and stuff....whoa. Actually...I've got a picture of them behind me. hold on let me find it.

Ah boo, just the pinups, and not all of them:

n18311893_32947445_8210.jpg

Off the top of my head I have: Shawshank, The Killers, The Usual Suspects, The Master of Disguise (joke gift), The Unusual Suspects (another joke gift), Talladega Nights, Bruce Springsteen, A Series of Fortunate Events, U2 that came with NLOTH, Two 24 posters, The Labyrinth....and that's just posters, pinups and stuff....whoa. Actually...I've got a picture of them behind me. hold on let me find it.

Ah boo, just the pinups, and not all of them:

n18311893_32947445_8210.jpg

Cool :up: I have a Hard Rock Cafe handkerchief pinned to one well with all my pieces of flair pinned to it. One of the corners is startign to rip under the weight.

See now I wanna put all my posters up, but it's way too close to the end of the semester :(.

I just looked through all my pin-ups. I forgot how many I have :drool:. Found another House one, and my Brett Favre collage. And my Beatles one...and and...:etc.:

Oh, God, that's a good idea. It would make this much less a pain in the ass.
I learned this after moving and reassembling my stupid collage twice in one week (not my choice either.) And bonus, cut the posterboards down to the size of your suitcase, so you can stack them snug in the bottom.

*rubs*

So besides the sore head, how you doin'?
Pretty good. Though the recent increase in my anxiety medication is making me feel like I have ADHD. I just feel happy and hyper and BORED.

I learned this after moving and reassembling my stupid collage twice in one week (not my choice either.) And bonus, cut the posterboards down to the size of your suitcase, so you can stack them snug in the bottom.

Since I leave the poster stuff here at my uncle's I think I might be ok putting as many one one piece of poster as possible.
This will be a fun project for the rest of the semester.

Pretty good. Though the recent increase in my anxiety medication is making me feel like I have ADHD. I just feel happy and hyper and BORED.

Aww. :kiss: Hope they figure out something better. Anxiety, ftl :down:

I like feeling happy and hyper and bored. Random crap comes out of my brain and it's usually hilarious. Well, if you like nerd humour. :D

Well, girls, I'm off for the weekend. :wave: See you Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom