2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He talked about LeBrocquy (the artist on whose work the piece is based on) and his interactions and U2's interactions with him, as well as how he and his collaborator (who is Morleigh's brother-in-law) got involved (duh) and came up with the music. Wasn't an event to get fangirly at nor for photos though (nobody took any during the performance or panel discussion).

Found these two on instagram:

tumblr_inline_mms21ewlCP1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mms22tIKaq1qz4rgp.jpg

Oh, Bono's tired :hug:

Any picture of Bono lying somewhere is a good picture :wink:

And I'm sorry to spoil the general MJB hatefest (I knew it wouldn't take long ...) - I really would love to see and hear their performance. Strange that there isn't any official photo or video material.

Found this on Tumblr

tumblr_mmx8v3Jb5J1rn05kho1_1280.jpg

Morleigh Steinberg and The Edge in New York - May 11 2013 - Arcane Collective Cold Dream Colour at Guggenheim Museum

Thanks so much for the new pics and video! Where are these pics from? I can see Paramount written on the doors behind Bono!? :hmm:

Sorry I didn't put info with the pics earlier! It was the birthday party of the guy in the previous photos, Aby Rosen, held at the Paramount Hotel in New York last night.

Sorry I didn't put info with the pics earlier! It was the birthday party of the guy in the previous photos, Aby Rosen, held at the Paramount Hotel in New York last night.

Thanks for the info! I just finished watching the video on my phone and I'm now downloading it onto my computer. Youtube doesn't seem want to work proberly on my laptop, keeps on stopping and starting! :shrug:

I watched it on Bloomberg TV last night. It was a bit shorter than the CBS version that is on You Tube now, they cut some pieces out.

Back
Top Bottom