2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono popped up briefly on a programme last night about Damien Hirst's new Tate exhibition. Looks as if it was filmed on the same day as the Dierks Bentley piece as his clothes and hair are the same (colours are more muted). It's about the 7 minute mark on here
Damien Hirst - 4oD - Channel 4
Bono was listed as a friend of Damien's. How many friends does the man have? It must take him days to write his Christmas cards :wink:

Thanks! (That link is not viewable in the US though so here it is on YT.) And yes, looks like he was interviewed for both Damien and Dierks all in one sitting.

Damien Hirst - The First Look presented by Channel 4 - YouTube

And yeah his hair is not that dark. ;)

He's a U.S. country/western singer. :D

K thanks! :wave:

And thanks too to Cathleen for the Youtube video of the Damien Hirst clip, coz the other link didn't work for me either! :up: I believe Bono has been friends with Hirst for quite a few years, I mean, wasn't that Eno who presented Damien with an award back in the '90's?! Sure looked like it! :hmm:

In Tel Aviv

BonoTelAvivPassover04-09-2012.jpg

BonoTelAviv4-2012385617601001182408433no.jpg

BonoTelAviv4-20123856178399899408258no.jpg

BonoTelAviv4-20123856174399596408257no.jpg

Thanks. I read today that Bono was spotted in Tel Aviv, didn't know there were already photos available. That's one beautiful red rose he got there.

cool! i had a great time back-packing round Israel years and years ago! spent the last part of the trip on the beach in Tel Aviv, swimming and surviving on falafel - great times! stayed in a total hovel of a hostel though :D haha

he looks as fit as my grandma...... :reject:

he looks older in these pics

:|

Nice. The man's on a private trip, obviously not too happy to be photographed and some people have nothing better to do than making rude comments on his appearance.

For all we know, he could have had a bad day.

Nothing bad about his looks to me, he only looks a bit tired and maybe annoyed.

Sometimes I wish there really were no pictures taken at all when Bono is on a trip that isn't an official one, because then there would be no reason to analyze every single photo of him that appears on the internet.

And yes, he's turning 52 in a few weeks, not 25.

He does look older. Probably because he is older than the last time we saw him... and the last video we had was obviously heavily edited, that made him look younger, so I don't find these reactions strange at all.

He's getting old. We all are. Nothing wrong about that.

Nice. The man's on a private trip, obviously not too happy to be photographed and some people have nothing better to do than making rude comments on his appearance.

Sometimes I wish there really were no pictures taken at all when Bono is on a trip that isn't an official one, because then there would be no reason to analyze every single photo of him that appears on the internet.

Yes, I'm with you on this, I really don't see any need for such rude comments and was quite shocked to read them here! :huh: I'm seriously of the opinion that, if you don't have anything nice to say, at least when it comes to someones appearance, then don't say anything!! :tsk:

:hmm: I don`t think he`s looking any older than the last couple of years.

Maybe because I`m only a few years behind him! I know I have to colour my hair every 3 weeks now as the grey is getting awful :ohmy:

I don`t read anything into this visit other than the boys are on school holidays and they are obviously having a family holiday. Pity he can`t have it in peace and be left alone :sad:

I saw a recent holiday photo of myself....Wow, I look rough too. Luckily TMZ didn't give a shit about following me around Disney World. I guess holidays are hard work, eh Bono?

take it easy. I didnt mean to offend him!!
I wish there really were no pictures taken at all when Bono is on a trip that isn't an official one
I agree...especially because people don't care how he spends his holidays!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom