2012 AFL Thread III - Why Do We Even Bother With Our Stupid Teams?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love it when we gift goals to the opposition and let them back in.

Wow, this is an awesome effort by North. Didn't think they had this in them but they look really slick this quarter.

And WTF, Adelaide?

What are Collingwood even doing losing to North right now. That shouldn't be happening.

Cloke with another $1 million handball from 60 meters out. Wouldn't trust Dawes with my dishes at this moment in time.

North are on fire, somebody start a thread in EYKIW.

North are on fire, somebody start a thread in EYKIW.

Dude, what the fuck is your fucking problem????
I'm not fucking here to make any jokes about fire, OKAY??? Got that??
I just had an observation while being at a game, which most guys go to, and I noticed that my favorite team kicked a few goals. Okay???
I'm not going to fucking start any more god damn fucking threads anymore.
By the way, you're a fucking piece of shit.

I must admit some moral qualms about making that post, since it implies North Melbourne are my favourite team.

Still, for possibly the first time in my life tonight, the words "carn the ROOOOOS" have passed my lips.

Dude, what the fuck is your fucking problem????
I'm not fucking here to make any jokes about fire, OKAY??? Got that??
I just had an observation while being at a game, which most guys go to, and I noticed that my favorite team kicked a few goals. Okay???
I'm not going to fucking start any more god damn fucking threads anymore.
By the way, you're a fucking piece of shit.

Oh goooood for you! And how was it? Huh? I hope the season was good because it's useless now, isn't it?

Fuck's sake, you're amateur.

Danny, you got something to say to this prick?

Hah, but they are playing super well at the moment. We haven't played ( or been allowed to play) this bad since the Carlton game. This game is cooked I think, if we win, North will have to go home at 3 quarter time.

I must admit some moral qualms about making that post, since it implies North Melbourne are my favourite team.

Still, for possibly the first time in my life tonight, the words "carn the ROOOOOS" have passed my lips.

I can't decide if rooting for North or Freo is more embarrassing.

Guess I'm siding with North, against my will.

Oh goooood for you! And how was it? Huh? I hope the season was good because it's useless now, isn't it?

Fuck's sake, you're amateur.

Danny, you got something to say to this prick?

I was looking for another joerags post to use in reply to this, and couldn't help noticing he was harping on about how the Giants couldn't lose the Super Bowl in the NFL thread, that it is "100 percent definite" that they will win, and then hasn't posted there since. Please, please, please tell me he was wrong.

I was looking for another joerags post to use in reply to this, and couldn't help noticing he was harping on about how the Giants couldn't lose the Super Bowl in the NFL thread, that it is "100 percent definite" that they will win, and then hasn't posted there since. Please, please, please tell me he was wrong.

He was correct.

Worst part of an awful situation.

And what if we kicked straight?

Two sides, man.

Yeah but you haven't kicked almost double the amount of behinds as you've kicked goals.

(I see Brissie's now 10.15; I was remarking on their score when it was 8.14.)

Fuck why is fucking Alistair Lynch allowed to commentate Brisbane matches. WHY.

And I get a load of shit for calling the Crows soft.

They remind me of last season's Eagles: immensely talented, but I'm always ill at ease tipping them.

Essendon may not have won today, but at least the best sporting team in the world beat the worst sporting team in the world tonight. CARN THE ALL BLACKS! :up:

Absolutely can't believe the result. Never even entertained the thought of tipping North Melbourne, but after Collingwood's early burst, the Roos were excellent. Exposed Collingwood's weaknesses in a big way. How the hell is Dawes still in the team? Loved Daniel's comment about not trusting him to hold the dishes. :laugh:

And holy shit, can Brissie hold on? That'll be quite the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom