2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to plan for next Summer. I have a damn tradeshow in the beginning of June that might screw up some of my plans. :angry:

But, I might be able to parlay it into using work-paid flights to get to concerts before and after the tradeshow. :up:

Quick Question: And please be honest, Are There GA Tickets Left After The Pre-sales?

Thanks So Much.

Quick Question: And please be honest, Are There GA Tickets Left After The Pre-sales?

Thanks So Much.

Kassandra is correct but let me forewarn you for Chicago Uno I was on my home PC my wife was at a Local TM Outlet & we both tried at exactly the time they went onsale & no dice at all & she was SECOND in line by the time they went onsale within one minute she was told NO GA & I could not get any GA on TM's site I did however get TWO GA's from Interferencer's @ FV:up::up:

hopefully that will happen monday.. *crossesfingers*

I want them to announce them so I know how many show's I'll be able to go to, but I don't want them to announce them just yet because I'm broke and need to save up for them. :reject:

I'm sure I'll be fine though. With Christmas coming up, what better way to spend your gift money than on U2 tickets?

I want them to announce them so I know how many show's I'll be able to go to, but I don't want them to announce them just yet because I'm broke and need to save up for them. :reject:

I am more afraid of this Woman:madwife::der:

I estimated for four shows(Chicago 1 & 2 , C'Ville & Raleigh) we spent right at TWO GRAND(Tickets/hotels/fuel/food etc.etc.etc):ohmy:

Although The Navy Pier in Chicago w/ just Stacey & I was GREAT:hug:

^ Gotta be.

I've seen it happen before, quite a few times.

In one case I remember, for a Japanese band named Dir en grey (this was for their first NA tour in 2007), a date was leaked about a week and a half before the official announcement.

Yeah. Ticketmaster didn't make these fuck-ups last time around.

Though honestly, I could believe they really have become this incompetent.

Ok.... didnt they already play that venue?
Boston? Yes, twice. But it's so close to a number of densely populated cities, so they know for sure they'd sell out at least one show, if not two.
They could go for Hartford as well. Not sure if anything further north into New England could fit the claw. Everyone from northern NE had to come down to Boston last month. If the closest next year is NJ, that's leaving a long stretch of major cities with large populations untapped. I would think they wouldn't let that opportunity go by.

Why oh why has a Wyoming date not leaked yet? :wink:

Ok.... didnt they already play that venue?

Yep. Interestingly, this leaked page emphasises "ONE SHOW ONLY!" in the "please note" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom