2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so here's my schedule, for what it's worth:

O wait, I almost forgot: I do believe in those Irish dates (despite all the weather pessimism here on the forum), based on the news that the U2 tour crew had booked hotels in Dublin.

There's no way they will play outdoors in Ireland or the UK in October.

8/06 Rome
8/07 Rome
8/10 Frankfurt
8/12 Hannover
8/15 Horsens
8/16 Horsens
8/20 Helsinki
8/21 Helsinki
8/25 Moscow
8/26 Moscow
8/30 Vienna
8/31 Vienna
9/03 Athens
9/06 Istanbul
9/15 Munich
9/18 Paris
9/19 Paris
9/22 Brussels
9/23 Brussels
9/26 Madrid
9/27 Madrid
9/29 Seville
10/2 Coimbra
10/3 Coimbra

Vox

8/06 Rome
8/07 Rome
8/10 Frankfurt
8/12 Hannover
8/15 Horsens
8/16 Horsens
8/20 Helsinki
8/21 Helsinki
8/25 Moscow
8/26 Moscow
8/30 Vienna
8/31 Vienna
9/03 Athens
9/06 Istanbul
9/15 Munich
9/18 Paris
9/19 Paris
9/22 Brussels
9/23 Brussels
9/26 Madrid
9/27 Madrid
9/29 Seville
10/2 Coimbra
10/3 Coimbra

Vox

Looks good.

9 day gap between Istanbul and Munich, though.

Jesus christ, does anybody on this forum still need to be reminded when your birthday is?

25th December. Look for the flashing lights and fat old men saying "ho ho ho", or is that my local gentlemen's club?

Ah Mr Axver, pissing on parades ain't very nice. I hope U2 play on your birthday every year Laura.

8/06 Rome
8/07 Rome
8/10 Frankfurt
8/12 Hannover
8/15 Horsens
8/16 Horsens
8/20 Helsinki
8/21 Helsinki
8/25 Moscow
8/26 Moscow
8/30 Vienna
8/31 Vienna
9/03 Athens
9/06 Istanbul
9/15 Munich
9/18 Paris
9/19 Paris
9/22 Brussels
9/23 Brussels
9/26 Madrid
9/27 Madrid
9/29 Seville
10/2 Coimbra
10/3 Coimbra

Vox

Brussels will get a second show? Then again, if there are no Dutch dates, that makes sense. A second date in Coimbra seems a bit iffy though.

Jesus christ, does anybody on this forum still need to be reminded when your birthday is?

Totally rude and unneccesary.

I'd much rather hear about someone being excited over possibly seeing U2 on their birthday for the 2nd year in a row than see posts about how it wasn't worth it to travel around the world to see U2. Or another post bitching about setlists. Just sayin.

I believe you - I promise - but how do you know this?

There are very, very strong indications, including, if I remember correctly, multiple new reports and several leaks that corroborate very well.

Hello from Austin, too. I was also at the Houston show... it was incredible! :wave:

posts about how it wasn't worth it to travel around the world to see U2.

How curious! Did someone argue that?

Although most of my mates in London literally wouldn't (and didn't) cross the road to see U2 play for free back in March. But it did clash with The Simpsons.

U2 No Line on the Horizon the Visual Journey in Phoenix!

I am putting on an art showing of a series of paintings I did in tribute to their new album. Here are the details hosted at the best Irish pub in Phoenix! See you there! Checkout Welcome to the Doots.com for details

Come see my U2 inspired art opening. A series of 11 paintings one for every song off their new album "No Line on the Horizon"

When:
Monday, October 19, 2009, 7PM-10PM

Where:
Rosie McCaffrey's Irish Pub and Restaurant
906 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ, 85014
(602) 241-1916
Welcome to Rosie McCaffrey's Irish Pub & Restaurant

checkout Welcome to the Doots.com for details.

Second concert in Brussels announced......23 september!!!

First one is sold out in one hour, sale for second concert starts right now...

Second concert in Brussels announced......23 september!!!

First one is sold out in one hour, sale for second concert starts right now...

SHIT. I have to go to work in 10 minutes!

Site crashed for me already. :crack: Can anyone try for GA's for me?

How does the site work? :huh: I click tickets and it goes to the announcement of the 2nd date!

Italian newspapers have a rumour that U2 is playing in Turin on the 4 and 5 August next year.

There are very, very strong indications, including, if I remember correctly, multiple new reports and several leaks that corroborate very well.

Hello from Austin, too. I was also at the Houston show... it was incredible! :wave:

I too thought the show was magnificent! I want to go again as soon as possible! If they do come down next year, I want to get closer tickets. I was in the 500 section. They still rocked!

Oh here we go ... well, let's get things out of the way.

This comment really isn't neccesary and I'm taking it as a personal attack. You don't know me or what my birthdays have been like in the past, so maybe you should think before posting something obnoxious.

Take it however you like. Just realise that you've become a bit of a broken record, repeating the same comment ad nauseum.

Totally rude and unneccesary.

I'd much rather hear about someone being excited over possibly seeing U2 on their birthday for the 2nd year in a row than see posts about how it wasn't worth it to travel around the world to see U2. Or another post bitching about setlists. Just sayin.

Oh no, somebody online doesn't have the opinion you'd like them to have about gigs they saw.

How curious! Did someone argue that?

My comments have been somewhat misrepresented. I said that if I had travelled halfway around the world just to see the 360 Tour, it would not have been worth such considerable expenditure of time, money, and effort. As it was, the 360 gigs I saw were part of a much longer holiday., a holiday that was very much worth it. Switzerland for the epic win.

8/06 Rome
8/07 Rome
8/10 Frankfurt
8/12 Hannover
8/15 Horsens
8/16 Horsens
8/20 Helsinki
8/21 Helsinki
8/25 Moscow
8/26 Moscow
8/30 Vienna
8/31 Vienna
9/03 Athens
9/06 Istanbul
9/15 Munich
9/18 Paris
9/19 Paris
9/22 Brussels
9/23 Brussels
9/26 Madrid
9/27 Madrid
9/29 Seville
10/2 Coimbra
10/3 Coimbra

Vox

This all seems plausible, though don't forget Zurich - the staging diagram is even on U2.com already. I expect that to appear in the gap between Istanbul and Munich. Tel Aviv on the 9th and Zurich on the 12th?

9/08 Budapest :shrug:

Budapest is definitely not getting a gig, unfortunately.

Except Finland isn't Scandinavia. But yeah, very cool that Finland gets two dates.

You'll find that in English speaking countries, "Scandinavia" is often used synonymously with "Nordic countries", hence Finland is considered Scandinavian.

Italian newspapers have a rumour that U2 is playing in Turin on the 4 and 5 August next year.

Interesting. There have been rumours of Turin as well as/instead of Rome for a little while now. Perhaps Turin on the 4th and 5th, then Rome on the 7th? Would make sense; the market's certainly there for U2 in Italy.

There was also a rumour of Udine, but I don't think anything is going to come of that ...

If the euro leg begins on the 4th of August,that's going to be one short N.A. leg,isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom