175th RSOC meeting - Real men wear skirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
f2dd3d0f.jpg

I have to say, I'm a Bono girl all the way, but Adam looks fantastic in the SYCMIOYO dvd they did at HQ. His eyes are really beautiful. I'd love to see a still from that if anyone can do it!

Question since Ruffian mentioned it...
Is there more than one SYCMIOYO vid? Cause the one on U2.com isn't the one I saw the last 10 secs of on tv the other day :huh:

Oh..and to keep up my participation...
babypantstight.jpg

Pants that leave nothing to the imagination :wink:

It's what I do Ruffian :hug:
(now why have you shunned the loofa party)

Last edited:
yes, there was just a release (i ordered mine from the UK) of a three single pack with a bunch of remixes, Ave Maria, and two DVDS: Vertigo (the one you see all the time with the circle spinning) and a studio video of them singing SYCMIOYO at HQ. It's really done with amazing emotion...
[sorry i haven't dropped in on your loofah-dom...less free time lately :mad: ]

Last edited:
brightest, i posted in "your room" so as not to go off topic here--gotta run but i'll catch up with you later!

p.s. i can never figure out how adam manages to smoke and play bass at the same time...he's such a multi-tasker :)

I'm an Edge girl... but whosever day it is, I'm there.

Adam <3 He's so lovely. :drool:

And that tight pants picture, my friend, a Larry girl, she loves it more than a human should love a .jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh..and to keep up my participation...
babypantstight.jpg

past the initial reaction a few thoughts
1. amazing that these four turned into the u2 of today
2. amazing the mullet is so lush and pretty
3. amazing that Adam's fro is so lush and pretty
4. amazing that of the four - three were able to have children after wearing those pants:huh:

ruffian said:
yes, there was just a release (i ordered mine from the UK) of a three single pack with a bunch of remixes, Ave Maria, and two DVDS: Vertigo (the one you see all the time with the circle spinning) and a studio video of them singing SYCMIOYO at HQ. It's really done with amazing emotion...
[sorry i haven't dropped in on your loofah-dom...less free time lately :mad: ]

I posted stills from the studio version a long tim ago in an old stills thread.

Back
Top Bottom