(11-30-2006) An INSPI(RED) night at the Aloha Stadium - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
An INSPI(RED) night at the Aloha Stadium

Our friend Hans has organized quite an amazing thing for U2's last show of the Vertigo tour. Even Blog(RED) got in on the action today.

Here's what you need to know:

This idea, "An INSPI(RED) night at the Aloha Stadium", is to support the (RED)™ initiative, launched by Bono and Bobby Shriver (Chairman of DATA). The idea of (RED)™ is simple, if you buy a (RED)™ product, a part of the money will go directly, throught the Global Fund, to invest in African AIDS programmes, with a focus on women and children. Your choice can make a difference, and one by one we can make a tremendous change in this world. By creating a sea of red in the stadium we also show our appreciation for all the inspiring work U2 have done over the years for a variety of causes. For fans who are going to the Honolulu concert, to participate they can wear or bring something red to the concert. This can be one of the official (RED)™ shirts, for example, or any other shirt, hat, scarf, bag or piece of clothing with a red color. Also, we need the U2 fans to spread this message to as many concert goers as possible. More information can be found on the web site: http://www.geocities.com/onehonolulu/

redcampaign_holding.gif

Bought my shirt

and it arrived today! I will wear my RED shirt next week for sure. Great cause
L

Red is the color of the St. Louis Cardinals. I would definitely wear a red Cards shirt. That way you could be supporting the Red campaign AND the heartland.

Hopefully no one of U2 reads this newspaper, otherwise there is no surprise anymore. ;)

I think this is a GREAT idea and i really hope that the band doesn't hear anything about it because I would love for them to be surprised. I think that would be awesome. I bought my INSPI(RED) tshirt today and i wish I could be in Honolulu with others to share that experience.
To everyone who is going: have a great time and please take some pictures to capture the moment and share it with the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom