(05-04-2006) The Edge on CNN Friday Morning - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
The Edge on CNN Friday Morning

A new interview with The Edge will be featured on CNN's "American Morning" tomorrow, Friday May 5th. He will be discussing his work in New Orleans and why "anyone who makes a living off rock and roll has a stake in this [city], this region." No indication yet that he will discuss U2 and the Vertigo Tour.

What a way to kick off Cinco de Mayo!

For more information on "American Morning" including air times for your time zone, visit the official website.

You can watch the video here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess there's no way to know when in those 4 hours he will be on? yikes... hope I can stay awake!:ohmy:

Great! F-ing Great. Power outage yesterday has thrown out half my cable channels. And of course the f-ing lame response I get is, "we'll look into it and give you a call when the problem is fixed."

Murphy's F-ing Law isn't it!!!!!

Aaaarrrrggggggg!!!!!!

westendgirl said:
Great! F-ing Great. Power outage yesterday has thrown out half my cable channels. And of course the f-ing lame response I get is, "we'll look into it and give you a call when the problem is fixed."

Murphy's F-ing Law isn't it!!!!!

Aaaarrrrggggggg!!!!!!

awwwwwwww sorry hun! THAT BLOODY SUCKS..~!

Good Morning btw!!!:wave: :wink:

someone will record this i am sure and we will see it soon..

They just showed a quick little teaser with Edge.

It's a pre-recorded interview and it will be on during the next hour. :hyper:

Just saw the interview. Edge is the perfect spokesperson for Music Rising. Always so cool! Need to order my MR t-shirt!! :edge:

It was nice to see him, but quite short. If you missed it, it wasn't all that much to miss.

The video is posted at cnn.com (click through to the Entertainment page.) It runs about five minutes on the Web.

Edge is so articulate and I'm glad Music Rising has branched out to support churches and schools. He's absolutely right that churches are the "chalice" (excellent use of the word, Edge had a wonderful English teacher) of music in New Orleans.

I think Music Rising is going to some day be seen in the same class as Live Aid and Farm Aid in helping those in need. I'm so proud that Edge cared enough to help. And I agree -- everyone in the arts, not just rock, has a responsibility to help out the people there because they are so much a fabric of our life.

Looks like Edge has gotten bit by the Bono bug!

I think it's awesome. He's always been the most intriguing to me out of the 4 in that he often has the least to say, but yet is, in my opinion, the driving force behind the band. Some folks can sing falsetto, some can drum like there is no tomorrow, and some can even lay down a driving bass line, but only Edge can make his guitar sing in such a manner as to be instantly recognizable.

Just another example of what outstanding human beings these guys are. Way to go, Edge.

Back
Top Bottom