Stockholm #3 Setlist Party (Postponement Discussion)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"a person in the crowd"

How strange. Not Bono, then? (I mean, come on - that was all our first thought, right? That Adam might have to do a repeat performance of his 1987 Bono's Personal Shield in Arizona?)

Scary, regardless.

"a person in the crowd"

How strange. Not Bono, then? (I mean, come on - that was all our first thought, right? That Adam might have to do a repeat performance of his 1987 Bono's Personal Shield in Arizona?)

Scary, regardless.

Yup, same thoughts here. Either that or a looney who wan't to blow himself up with the whole arena.

"police checking every jacket left on the floor"

People left their coats on the floor? Bet they wish they had them now. And good luck finding them again when you get back in!

"a person in the crowd"

Scary, regardless.

What's this?

Yeah I'm starting to think this really ought to be postponed. We should be closing in on the encore right now.

Yeah I'm starting to think this really ought to be postponed. We should be closing in on the encore right now.

Maybe they're holding off on the postponement announcement as they don't want the crowd to disperse before they find who/what they're looking for?

The awfulness of the real world affects an event that is sheer joy.

I thanked the security at MSG for the scans and such when I was going into the Garden. Keep them safe. Keep us safe. I hope their efforts will always be enough.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

People being allowed back onto GA after being searched by security. This is a long night for them.

Maybe they're holding off on the postponement announcement as they don't want the crowd to disperse before they find who/what they're looking for?

the suspect would be long gone though surely

This show is probably going to be absolutely incredible

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom