Opening Night Setlist Predictions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
https://twitter.com/U2pictures/status/589409918672855040
this might be the setlist for the #U2 concert in Vancouver! #U2IEtour
CC4BMk6W4AAP-Gx.jpg:large

Reach > Invisible > California > Volcano would be a great way to kick off the show. It's a nice dream setlist.

Believable without Acrobat and So Cruel. When you troll u2fandom, know your limits

So here's my guesses, built around what I think is realistic, not my "dream" setlist. Still, sure to be 100% incorrect.

For "Innocence" night:

Reach Me Now
Volcano
Out of Control
Cedarwood Road
Vertigo
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
The Miracle
Until the End of the World
Raised By Wolves
New Year's Day
In God's Country
Beautiful Day
Ordinary Love (Acoustic)
Song For Someone
Iris
Streets

---
California
Mofo
With or Without You
---
Every Breaking Wave
Bad
Invisible

For "Experience" night:

Reach Me Now
Volcano
The Fly
Cedarwood Road
Vertigo
City of Blinding Lights
The Miracle
Until the End of the World
Raised By Wolves
New Year's Day
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day
Original of the Species (acoustic)
Song For Someone
Iris
Streets

---
California
Mofo
One
---
Every Breaking Wave
All I Want is You
Invisible

How would they already have Snippets planned? I call BS.

And as far as rarities, it seems like TTTYAATW & First Time would make for odd choices.

Though I do expect Acrobat and maybe AMAAW acoustic. Though When I Look At The World would be preferred to AMAAW.

TTTYAATW and The First Time aren't that surprising - TTTYAATW was rehearsed before the 2010 European leg, and The First Time was done on Vertigo and is easy to play.

Eh, that setlist is actually pretty believable if you factor in them throwing rare cuts in there and dropping a few staples. The ordering of it all makes a lot of sense and some of the "rarities" are songs they've either played in the not-too-distant past or are things they've soundchecked for recent tours.

It would also fit in with the theme of there being two unique setlists each night. The other one could have "One" and "Beautiful Day" for example while this one has "Streets" and "Vertigo"

Setlist above would likely be the Experience setlist given the song choices. "Iris" isn't included and neither are tracks that are pre-War. "Bullet" and "With or Without You" are definitely from an "experienced" mindset rather than one of naïveté. Ultimately, they don't really need the audience to get why one song is in one category or the other...just to know and enjoy the fact that the second night's was completely different from the last.

I think "Acrobat" is honestly going to show up this tour, especially if they actually go with different setlists. They know people want it and have known that for years. I also find the Achtung Baby selections to fit with what we'd expect from a band that played the rest of that album to death at the tail-end of the previous tour. This time, they could be giving the fans rare cuts from that record instead.

Here's my guess using the songs that have been heard rehearsed thus far (plus one or two other, likely, candidates).

The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
Invisible
Magnificent
Canifornia
Beautiful Day
Until The End of the World
Mysterious Ways
Raised By Wolves
Song For Someone (acoustic)
Iris
Volcano
Elevation