NYC #5 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched a vid of the fly interlude - it may have been the crappy vid, but it seemed like it was a Bono vocal dubbed over the Gavin Friday version. Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Nononono.gif

:love: :love: :love:

Oh joy oh joy, the person who angrily complained to the U2gigs Twitter about the sets being the same is back today. Yep, I totally have it in my power to effect setlist changes, but I choose not to get the band to shake it up and play Acrobat or A Sort of Homecoming because of serious issues of misanthropy and self-loathing. :happy:

I watched a vid of the fly interlude - it may have been the crappy vid, but it seemed like it was a Bono vocal dubbed over the Gavin Friday version. Can anyone confirm?
The Gavin Friday version has Bono's vocals. Gavin only sings during the "Love...we shine like a burning star" part.

Oh joy oh joy, the person who angrily complained to the U2gigs Twitter about the sets being the same is back today. Yep, I totally have it in my power to effect setlist changes, but I choose not to get the band to shake it up and play Acrobat or A Sort of Homecoming because of serious issues of misanthropy and self-loathing. :happy:

I heard they were going to play ASOH during the e-stage slot, but you convinced them to play Stuck instead. You bastard. :down:

It's all your fault. I bet American Blowjob was your idea too

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 26, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Stairway to Heaven (snippet) / Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Fly (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing

bet it's mikal

Appreciate all the video but random changes to front camera are an instant turn off.

better than buffering or delayed video…the audio has been the most consistent all night from what I can tell of the comments here. I haven't missed anything so I'd rather see the kid every so often and still hear the audio.

paco is like the little kid in a tv series who is cute in the early seasons. then gets less cute as the show goes on

I need to figure out how to post pictures on here, I have a couple of Adam pix I think you'd like, one in particular.

There is a tutorial up in a sticky post in PLEBA. (You need to upload the pics to a hosting site like photobucket first -- it helps immensely.)

Yay for good Adam pics --- I purposely didn't take any pictures at all despite having e-stage rail because I wanted to live in the moment and enjoy GA. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom