NYC #5 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_lz091zcVnc1r4kfic.gif

Per Paco's public figure fan page, he has been on stage 3 times. Twice during 360, once for this tour and trying reaaaaaaally hard for a fourth.

Wait, wait. I haven't watched this stream or anything, but if I understand the conversation correctly, some random kid has a fucking fan page?

Wait, wait. I haven't watched this stream or anything, but if I understand the conversation correctly, some random kid has a fucking fan page?

You understand correctly. :happy:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sil and I are getting married everyone. This is the best concert I've ever been to.

I'm in love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't even get the point of those Crystal Ballroom feeds...

Tim is a preacher/professor of religion who hosts these chats after the show. He usually talks about some aspect of U2, like religious imagery and such. He's a pretty interesting guy, and quite likeable. The people who comment about the show are fun to hang out with on the Internets. My thing about @U2 is it tends to be too serious, U2 as a metaphor of life and such. To which I say, F--K art, let's dance!!!

My thing about @U2 is it tends to be too serious, U2 as a metaphor of life and such. To which I say, F--K art, let's dance!!!

Yeah. I'll pop into the forums from time to time, and I like to subscribe to their emails to see new articles and whatnot, but yeah the vibe isn't what I'm into when fangirling out.

So other than Electric Co being swapped for Gloria, this is the same show as NYC1 on July 18th? Oh, they also played October that night but not tonight...

You understand correctly. :happy:

Wow, just when you think things in this fandom have reached peak ridiculous.

Tim is a preacher/professor of religion who hosts these chats after the show. He usually talks about some aspect of U2, like religious imagery and such. He's a pretty interesting guy, and quite likeable. The people who comment about the show are fun to hang out with on the Internets. My thing about @U2 is it tends to be too serious, U2 as a metaphor of life and such. To which I say, F--K art, let's dance!!!

See I'm not into the religious angle at all and find the most vocal exponents of its role in U2's music to overstate it in a way I find quite off-putting.

I try to keep most of my wankerishness to Interference, but I like to think there's a rough and more critical edge to the U2gigs Twitter that helps distinguish it from the more happy-clappy love-everything tone of atu2.

Back
Top Bottom