U2 to perform on TFI Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great performance from the band and great performance from Bono but his voice sounded shot to hell. His voice wasnt good at all

Wow! Sounds terrible! Bono got that end of tour rasp, although they never sound fantastic in a TV studio.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Nice punchy performance his voice wasn't his best but no big deal the heart is what it's all about

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Edge necked a pint already!

Twitter in the UK being utterly brutal about that performance btw.

Edge necked a pint already!

Twitter in the UK being utterly brutal about that performance btw.

Kind of think it was a strange song to play. I don't mind RBW but it's not the most accessible U2 song. It wasn't the best performance either.

There will be another song their gear is still there on stage

U2 fans have to be the biggest moaners

So we expecting BD or something similar next?

fantastic though, just saw photos of my friend in the studio she's pretty much crapping kittens with excitement, she only went down to hang outside and see if she could meet them after so that's a pretty great bonus :)

I posted hours ago, and considered popping down there to hang outside the same as your friend, but thought nahhh I guess no one will there. Daft sod! Lol. Did they give out some additional wristbands to fans then? :) That's amazing, bless your friend!

What do you mean? I am missing all this due to being away haha

One of them did the oiled up slip and slide thing down the stairs and they did the whole three guys sitting in chairs, leaning back and removing the chairs and leave the guys holding each other up thing. (Sorry if that makes no sense I've had a few, I'm sure you can find it on YouTube)

Imagine the FRENZY Take That's equivalent of Interference has been whipped into tonight. They're wetting their pants and saying OUR (superior) band were "embarrassing" right now.is that what you want, Batfink?!

Last edited:
They also periscoped RBW you can watch both still. RBW was rough, hope they're not planning on EBW next.

Back
Top Bottom