Presale codes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3 Hours ago the Zoo Mods said they were looking into it. If you can log into your U2.com account, you should be able to find your presale code (when it's available) on the Tours page.

UPDATE 4: Pre-sale codes have NOT been sent. If u have issues w/ email delivery, codes will also be posted in your TOURS page

I haven't seen my presale code yet. It's now 8pm Toronto time. I logged in again and it took me right to the renew screen and now I think it didn't accept a recent payment. Now I login and it says I'm subscribed until 2017 omg. What a mess

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Presale code is good for two tickets only (i.e., 2 for one show or 1 for two shows). I don't agree that they reserve a particular allotment for general public. If memory serves, every floor ticket for the MSG 10/7 and 10/8 (2005) show was a FAN ticket. Scratch that...I believe every Vegas 1 GA (11/7/05) ticket was a FAN ticket.

Question... I just joined the membership and have not gotten ANY emails :sad: Not even the confirmation one. Anyone else have problems getting emails from them? Nothing in the junk, spam, etc...

I renewed mine and haven't gotten confirmation email but it says my membership expires in 2015 so that's good enough for me. You won't get code until tomorrow and won't be usable until Friday.

I've just been scanning the thread - so I apologize if this has already been asked.

I've been a u2.com member since the beginning (propaganda member before that) and have never let my membership lapse. I did, however, renew just last week.

I still don't have a presale code. Should I expect one, or am I now in the 'innocence' category?

I've just been scanning the thread - so I apologize if this has already been asked.

I've been a u2.com member since the beginning (propaganda member before that) and have never let my membership lapse. I did, however, renew just last week.

I still don't have a presale code. Should I expect one, or am I now in the 'innocence' category?

As long as your account never lapsed, you are fine, you are Experience. The presale codes should be going out in the next couple hours. If you don't receive an Email, log into U2.com and check the Tours section. The code should be there for you as well, as a failsafe.

As long as your account never lapsed, you are fine, you are Experience. The presale codes should be going out in the next couple hours. If you don't receive an Email, log into U2.com and check the Tours section. The code should be there for you as well, as a failsafe.

Thanks! Any idea if it will be obvious on the Tours page?

So to clarify, these codes will be entered into ticketmaster to have access to tickets tomorrow, correct?

Thanks! Any idea if it will be obvious on the Tours page?

No clue, I don't think they've done it like this before, so it didn't seem like they really knew either. We'll know in about an hour or two.

So to clarify, these codes will be entered into ticketmaster to have access to tickets tomorrow, correct?

Yes. If you've never done a presale or similar on TM before, when you go to purchase tickets, it will make you enter the code before you can do anything else.

I have never let my membership expire, however, it is up for renewal a the end of the month. Should I renew?

I have never let my membership expire, however, it is up for renewal a the end of the month. Should I renew?

If you're subscription is currently active you're fine. My advice, wait until the sales are over and your purchase has gone through, then re-up if you want to keep your membership active.

So has anybody received their code yet? Im in Montreal @ 9pm EST and still havent received anything yet :[

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

If I buy a Suscription NOW for U2.com, will it work and I'd get a Presale Code?

Or I'm screwed at this point?

Of course.

The thing is a friend of mine has her account, but that only gives us room for 1 show, and what we have in sight both Vancouver shows-

I try and I try and I can't suscribe :angry:

interesting...so if i've read the Ticketmaster info correctly, a U2.com subscription code entitles someone to two tickets total? And floor tickets are paperless only, requiring the credit card/ID of the purchaser- and ticket transfer may or not be an option...so gone are the days of helping friends out with extra tickets?

interesting...so if i've read the Ticketmaster info correctly, a U2.com subscription code entitles someone to two tickets total? And floor tickets are paperless only, requiring the credit card/ID of the purchaser- and ticket transfer may or not be an option...so gone are the days of helping friends out with extra tickets?

The only place floor tickets are paperless is Phoenix.

A little worried about asking this, but was is the difference Is the difference in experience and innocence shows and how do you know which one you are getting?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference Joanne

Innocence and Experience are just the different subscriber categories. Innocence gets first dibs on a presale Thursday, Experience gets a Friday presale.

Innocence and Experience are just the different subscriber categories. Innocence gets first dibs on a presale Thursday, Experience gets a Friday presale.

Actually is the other way around.

Experience comes first on Thursday
Innocence on Friday

That being said, isn't one of their shows acoustic and the other U2 typical that we all love?

How/When will we know whether we're in the Experience or Innocence group? I had a U2.com subscription up until last week when it expired and didn't renew until today. I'm not sure which group that puts me in. Anyone got any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom