U2 rehearsals in Turin Part IV: The plot thickens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It absolutely does:) best i have heard in a long while, sounds like the rest has done him a world of good:)

:up:

i certainly hope the band can hear all of the fans outside the stadium cheering at the conclusion of these new songs.

Nothing like being serenaded by Bono while standing on a streetcorner. Then man is truly a gifted human being. Well, the entire band is, as fans we are blessed.

So has anyone figured out what plane we are going to borrow to get all of us overseas to see U2, at least once this tour?lol:wink:

:up:

i certainly hope the band can hear all of the fans outside the stadium cheering at the conclusion of these new songs.

Nothing like being serenaded by Bono while standing on a streetcorner. Then man is truly a gifted human being. Well, the entire band is, as fans we are blessed.

i hope so too:), and yes we are:):up::up:

I just got a shock i was just playing around looking at differnt supposed discount flights, i found a flight to Turin from SC, for from 2400 to 6000 dollars, i might need Bono to get over here and help me recover........of course if he was here i wouldnt be looking to hard to for flights now would i?:lol:

I strongly think that that the same people who do not like Stuck and IALW, will eventually get sick of the new slow song. Just my opinion....

I've always been a big fan of U2 opening with a new song, so I'm not too jazzed with BD being considered as an opener.

I've always been a big fan of U2 opening with a new song, so I'm not too jazzed with BD being considered as an opener.

I'm with you on that one. I still think (or hope) that Soon will just be a live intro for BD somewhere in the middle of the set.

I'm with you on that one. I still think (or hope) that Soon will just be a live intro for BD somewhere in the middle of the set.

I hope they will play Soon as the opener, but I doubt it. I wonder if they are doing it because they will play two new songs right after and need the audience to be super pumped for them.

I hope they will play Soon as the opener, but I doubt it. I wonder if they are doing it because they will play two new songs right after and need the audience to be super pumped for them.

That's basically what I figured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom